Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 8 x 6 possible for me?

Hello Everyone,

I am new to PE and have been lurking on this site for a few weeks now gathering information - additionally, I've just finished reading Exercising the Penis.

*Edit* - After having a little trouble finding a similar case when searching this forum, I am left trying to figure out whether someone with my measurements/attributes can achieve 8x6.

I would like to gather opinions on whether you think it would be possible for someone with my measurements to achieve the magical 8 BPEL x 6 EG (I am currently 5.5" BPEL and 4.25" EG).

I do understand results are different for different people, but would love to hear opinions and it would be even more encouraging to hear from those of you who came from similar to lower starting measurements who achieved this lofty goal!

Here is a little background about me so far:
    • I've started with JP's 90 day newbie workout (will be following this to a tee - I am a week in and have only increased in desire to continue)
    • I am using the following supplements (some crossover from my workout supplements that may aid in this quest): Multivitamin (Controlled Labs Orange Triad), 1000mg of L-Arginine, 500mg of L-Lysine, ZMA, Kingpole's 5G's, Fish Oil, Muscle Pharm Combat Powder Protein
    • I am a very determined person and have been very much into bodybuilding for the last 7 or so years of my life (I'm about 6'0", 195lbs, 10.5% bodyfat - still trying to improve this a bit, bench max is 325, etc, etc.)
    • I do not take any of my lifting/previous athletic accomplishments for granted. Each and every one came with incredibly hard work (gotta work hard to make it look easy ) as I do not consider myself a person who has been able to rely on good fortune (rather hard work and overcoming obstacles) for success throughout my life, so I believe I am up for the challenge if it is indeed possible.

None of the above is meant to sound arrogant or patronizing. I'm just attempting to give some background info for my own unique case here. I really love what I am seeing with this community, and would tremendously appreciate your feedback to which I will be sure I actively respond.

All recommendations, modifications to my current routine, criticisms, and/or especially *detailed* success stories (or links to these) are greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance,
    FA

*I will rep for honest/informative responses (Not necessary to tell me what you may think I want to hear. Any insights or opinions are greatly appreciated).
    flyinathlete
    Last edited by flyinathlete; 09-20-2011, 10:02 PM.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

I hope so, we are the same now and have the same goals

Comment

Originally posted by Irishfan View Post
      I hope so, we are the same now and have the same goals
      Ah well good luck Irishfan! I hope so for both our sakes.

Comment

If there is any other information you need me to give to make responses easier, please let me know. Forgot to mention I am 23. Anxiously awaiting feedback here. Let's get a conversation going!

Comment

Originally posted by flyinathlete View Post
          If there is any other information you need me to give to make responses easier, please let me know. Forgot to mention I am 23. Anxiously awaiting feedback here. Let's get a conversation going!
          Try that friendly "search" button, lol. That way you don't have to be spoon-fed ...
          and a lot faster response.
          I'm 61 and I read alot ...

Comment

honestly I do not believe that you can get to 8x6 but that's my opinion and you should work to prove me wrong... The reason I think this is because I have yet to see or hear of such a dramatic change that is from a believable source, but I do wish you luck and hope you prove me wrong. I would love to know what your short term goal is such as 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years into PE. If I'm making a suggestion I would say that your goal should be 6.5x5 for your first year and that would be a great accomplishment...

07/25/2011
            BPEL 8.5"
            NPBEL 6.5"
            EG 5.49"
            Goal 09/27/2011
            BPEL 8.5"
            NBPEL 7"
            EG 5.6
            Current as of 09/27/2011
            BPEL 8.66" 22cm
            NBPEL 6.3" :(
            EG 5.65 =)
            New Goal 12/31/2011
            BPEL 8.66"
            NBPEL 7" let's try again
            EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post
              Try that friendly "search" button, lol. That way you don't have to be spoon-fed ...
              and a lot faster response.
              I'm 61 and I read alot ...
              Not trying to cause aggravation here. I apologize for not prefacing this with saying that I have tried searching the forum, but have been unable to find a similar success story. Perhaps if someone could provide a link to one? Very sorry - I do not mean to clutter the forum here, or cause duplicate work in responding to the same questions.

Comment

Judge for yourself. You can see if it's worth it. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html

You will have to be dedicated, but it might be possible. You also have to realize that you'd practically be increasing your girth by 50%. However, I bet if that's your goal, you can still reach it.

Edit: Gaining 30% in girth might be more reasonable if you spend years at it. You might be able to get to 7.5x5.5 or 8x5.5. However, I'm sure as much as 40% is possible. Can anybody that's gained more than 30% in girth reply here?
                dontwannabehuge
                Last edited by dontwannabehuge; 09-20-2011, 09:22 PM. Reason: adding information

Comment

Originally posted by MurphKitty View Post
                  honestly I do not believe that you can get to 8x6 but that's my opinion and you should work to prove me wrong... The reason I think this is because I have yet to see or hear of such a dramatic change that is from a believable source, but I do wish you luck and hope you prove me wrong. I would love to know what your short term goal is such as 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years into PE. If I'm making a suggestion I would say that your goal should be 6.5x5 for your first year and that would be a great accomplishment...
                  Thanks for the recommendations! I will strive for this. Great to hear what an acceptable starting point would be. I will work towards 6.5 x 5 as a starting goal for the year - anything beyond that would be great, and hopefully I will one day be able to "prove you wrong" (with all the best intentions, of course ). Thank you for your response!

I do realize that all of this takes time, and a year for even this type of progress would be very encouraging. I'm taking a realistic but optimistic approach here.

Comment

Not trying to cause aggravation here. I apologize for not prefacing this with saying that I have tried searching the forum, but have been unable to find a similar success story. Perhaps if someone could provide a link to one? Very sorry - I do not mean to clutter the forum here, or cause duplicate work in responding to the same questions.
                    No need to be "sorry". I didn't read where you tried to do a search ...

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post
                      No need to be "sorry". I didn't read where you tried to do a search ...
                      You were right in calling me out for this. I've added it into the original post now. Thanks for alerting me, hopefully this is the last of my n00b mistakes

Comment

1.75" in girth sounds like a lot to me, but I hope it's possible. Pretty much all of the best success stories are on the honor system. If the people are true to their word, then they're true, and I have no reason to doubt them so I'd like to think it's possible. However, I've yet to see a 100% convincing success story. I'm the type of person who will believe something is possible, but not take it as fact until I see it with my own eyes.
                        It seems the best way to get girth would be a mix of manual exercises, a bathmate, and clamping. I'm by no means an expert and I'm only approaching my 3rd month of PE, but the bathmate is getting lots of good press here and on other boards.
                        For length, manual exercises, hanging, and an extender seem to be the way to go.
                        I hope to utilize all of these tools after I complete 9 months of manual conditioning
                        Aug 5 '11 -- Sept 14 '11
                        NBPEL 6.5" (+.25")
                        BEG 5.25" (+.125")

Short-Term Goal
                        NBPEL 7"
                        BEG 5.5"

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I am new to PE and have been lurking on this site for a few weeks now gathering information - additionally, I've just finished reading Exercising the Penis.

*Edit* - After having a little trouble finding a similar case when searching this forum, I am left trying to figure out whether someone with my measurements/attributes can achieve 8x6.

I would like to gather opinions on whether you think it would be possible for someone with my measurements to achieve the magical 8 BPEL x 6 EG (I am currently 5.5" BPEL and 4.25" EG).
                          FA
                          I am not going to say it is not possible, but it sounds very difficult. You are aiming to increase your BPEL by 45% and EG by 41%. I think it is possible, but this will take years to reach. Stretching, jelqing, pulling, tugging, lubing, squeezing for 5+ years. Now, this is not a bad thing. If you do continue you will have a healthy penis as you grow older. So, don't let the time frame deter you because this will make you a healthier individual and you will be having great sex when you are 80!

Basically, I am suggesting that you continue PE for 1) your health and 2) to increase your size. It doesn't matter which is the priority, just so long as they are both in your mind. There are some men who are only in this for the size. Some of them don't see any gains for three months so they quit. If they would have done this for health and enlargement they would be less likely to fall subject to the attrition.

Reaching for the 8x6 is a great though. Just make sure you keep things reasonable. You won't be there in a year. You could be at 6.5-6.75 by next Thanksgiving though. Then you can give your partner a feast .

Comment

Originally posted by wolf hailey View Post
                            1.75" in girth sounds like a lot to me, but I hope it's possible. Pretty much all of the best success stories are on the honor system. If the people are true to their word, then they're true, and I have no reason to doubt them so I'd like to think it's possible. However, I've yet to see a 100% convincing success story. I'm the type of person who will believe something is possible, but not take it as fact until I see it with my own eyes.
                            It seems the best way to get girth would be a mix of manual exercises, a bathmate, and clamping. I'm by no means an expert and I'm only approaching my 3rd month of PE, but the bathmate is getting lots of good press here and on other boards.
                            For length, manual exercises, hanging, and an extender seem to be the way to go.
                            I hope to utilize all of these tools after I complete 9 months of manual conditioning
                            Sounds great. Would be great to move onto the bath mate after I've gotten enough preliminary conditioning in.

Comment

Originally posted by ByggD View Post
                              I am not going to say it is not possible, but it sounds very difficult. You are aiming to increase your BPEL by 45% and EG by 41%. I think it is possible, but this will take years to reach. Stretching, jelqing, pulling, tugging, lubing, squeezing for 5+ years. Now, this is not a bad thing. If you do continue you will have a healthy penis as you grow older. So, don't let the time frame deter you because this will make you a healthier individual and you will be having great sex when you are 80!

Basically, I am suggesting that you continue PE for 1) your health and 2) to increase your size. It doesn't matter which is the priority, just so long as they are both in your mind. There are some men who are only in this for the size. Some of them don't see any gains for three months so they quit. If they would have done this for health and enlargement they would be less likely to fall subject to the attrition.

Reaching for the 8x6 is a great though. Just make sure you keep things reasonable. You won't be there in a year. You could be at 6.5-6.75 by next Thanksgiving though. Then you can give your partner a feast .
                              Exellent excellent advice! I am doing this primarily for my GF and also plan to work on multiple orgasms in addition to increase in size. Stumbling upon all of this new and exciting info is definitely life-changing as I was unaware of the majority of the tips to increase health, size and performance until I got here.

Thank you so much for your insightful feedback. I've repped you along with the others who have contributed informative feedback here

Comment

Working...
                              X