Pain from Injury/Penis Excercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain from Injury/Penis Excercise

Gentlemen, I seriously need your advice. I have injured my penistip and possibly further damaged my penis by massaging/jelqing for better blood circulation. It seems not to heal.
    This is not really a PE topic, just a little related, but I thought that at this board a many people with knowledge about the penis and possible injury, so I hope you can give me some advice in my desperate situation. I dont know where to turn.

I had some issues with my sex organ specially and health in general before, so I will start with this, maybe its important...

Lets see: Approximately 3 month ago, my symptoms looked like this:
    Very low - non existing libido
    Uncomfortable Ejaculation/Discomfort after ejaculation
    most of the time, very few erections
    extrem muscle tension all over the body
    blurred vision/Visual snow
    low appetite
    many other minor discomforts and symptoms

3 month ago I think I injured my penis. I was in a hurry when I just pied and then I scratched with the tip of the penis/urethra opening over my zipper. It hurt, but I thought it wasnt really injured, but I had a permanent pain at the right side of the tip of my penis and directly under it.
    Today, the tip of the penis looks a LITTLE red on the lower part and it seems that the tissue, where the two sides/lips of the penis tip connect, is injured just slightly, the tissue looks like just a thin piece of skin holding it together.
    The right side of the urethra seems also damaged in a strange way, there are no scars, but even after 3 month touching it hurts and it seems like the tissue lost solidity, it feels to weak/soft, like a piece of sponge. Sometimes it sticks at the toilet paper, if I clean my penis after toilet.
    Really hard to explain, but to sum it up: I have the impression, that the tissue at the tip of my penis changed/damaged and it lost solidity and also it hurts when I/my girlfriend/my underwear/my bedsheet touches my penis tip.

Could such a minor injury, which hasn't even bleed lead to permanent damage of glans tissue?
    I always felt that my penis had bad blood circulation because of my condition (Sexual exhaustion or whatever it is) and the tissue wasnt as elastic as it should be (often shrunken, rigid penis in flaccid state, sometimes cold). Maybe a normal penis would heal, but my "exhausted penis" is not able to heal the injury probably?

OK lets continue the story, before I finally decided to go to the doctor, I did something rather stupid: I thought, that maybe my penis needs better circulation/blood supply. I never did PE Exercise before, but I read much about it, but was hesitate to start because my penis felt kinda weak. Because I was out of ideas on how to heal the penis tip pain I started it anyway: so I started massaging it with babyoil for like 45 min every day, until I had a really full erection. I massaged the penis and the glans and tried to press more blood into the penis, sometimes until ejaculation in an attemp to support tissue healing in the glans. I tried to avoid jelking or any of this "penis enlargement techniques", just massaging it, but really long. But in the end I also used jelking and stronger massaging.
    After somedays of doing it, I noticed, that my glans was like really weak, it felt like a little piece of sponge, really soft and sensitive.
    Probably the whole massage thing was not healthy at all for my already exhausted penis and I aggravated the problem.
    After ca. 10 days of doing the massage my penis was really small shrunken, most of the time COLD, the glans felt really small and soft, sticky, wet(?) and all the glans felt uncomfortable touching, the skin of my penis was also very painful to touch and strangly sticky. Touch or water from the shower head directly on the glans is REALLY uncomfortable and kinda painful.

Now after many, many weeks, the symptoms mentioned in the last paragraph got a little better, but all in all its still really bad.
    I have a really painful penistip, like i said the tissue at the opening seems damaged, touch/sexual stimualtion is painful and not comfortable at all, sport is almost impossible, when I touch the penis it often shrinks and goes cold and as if it all where not strange enough already, my legs and feets sometimes also hands get cold(?). Libido is super low, erection in the morning, few spontanious erections.
    Biggest problem the sensitive, painful tip of the penis, which can burn and hurt for hours if irritated and the soft, a little numb and uncomfortable to touch glans penis at a whole.

I saw two urologists about it, they both said the glans and penis looks totally normal, even after my insisting that you can see little change and irritaten at the tip. They both said, such a minor injury would heal by itself and tissue damage as I expect it, wouldn't be possible.
    One of the urologists took a bloodtest so, because after examination he found that I have unusal enlarged lymph nodes in the groin area and I suspects a deeper lying health problem (well I do to for quiet some time now...).

The pain and coldness makes sport and movement in general VERY uncomfortable, I feel really weakend and uncomfortable in general and feel depressed about the not changing pain and sensitivity of my penistip. I am really afraid that I caused permanent damage to my organ.

Please give my advice on what could be going on and how I should proceed, I cannot think clearly anymore, I feel weak. Please advice me! And I beg your pardon for posting a not 100% PE topic, but maybe someone can help me.

Yours
    Ken

Go to a regular Dr. Have him do a "fasting" blood test. This sounds to me like you might have diabetes. Get your glucose levels checked immediatly.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Sometimes diabetes and hypothyroid run together have a thyroid function test as well. lack of libido fits in the hypothyroid scenerio. Body ache can be both. diabetes or hypothyroid.You really need to see a doctor. You may be out some $$$ but believe get it all ruled out now.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

About the penis injury don't do any PE but waht you can do is apply a warm compress to your penis everyday for a half hour. It sounds like the tip of your penis suffered a shering injury. this is when the underlying skin tears away from the derma just above it. Often thier is no bleeding no bruising but may me weepy and painful to the touch. Have the doctor check this out as well in the same visit if possible.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Well, gentlemen, thank you for your advice so far. I never considered diabetes, maybe it is the solution, but I have this problem in a slowly increasing degree for around 8 years now. My 55 year old father was recently diagnosed with diabetes (the typ where you don't need daily insulin shots).... but I have symptoms like the visual problems and muscle tension, fatigue, etc for almost 8 years now, could I still live with undiagnosed diabetes after such a long time?

Ok I also get my thyroid checked, should I also test adrenals and testosterone?

@kingpole: concerning the injury: what you are discribing should very much like my problem. Could this injury happen to the penis glans/uretha opening?
          How could I get my doctor to check for this, he just looks at my penis and said it looks totally normal. Can he test for this shering injury in some way? Do you have a link to some site, which discribes this kind of injury, because right now, I don't know how to translate shering injury into german so I can talk about it with my doc.
          If he couldn't help me, will this kind of injury heal by itself over time, without permanent damage? Can I facilitate healing in some way?
          And can you please enlighten my about what a warm compress is, how I do it?

Thank you so much, I am really thankful for your advice.
          Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Alphalifestyle View Post
            Well, gentlemen, thank you for your advice so far. I never considered diabetes, maybe it is the solution, but I have this problem in a slowly increasing degree for around 8 years now. My 55 year old father was recently diagnosed with diabetes (the typ where you don't need daily insulin shots).... but I have symptoms like the visual problems and muscle tension, fatigue, etc for almost 8 years now, could I still live with undiagnosed diabetes after such a long time?

Ok I also get my thyroid checked, should I also test adrenals and testosterone?

@kingpole: concerning the injury: what you are discribing should very much like my problem. Could this injury happen to the penis glans/uretha opening?
            How could I get my doctor to check for this, he just looks at my penis and said it looks totally normal. Can he test for this shering injury in some way? Do you have a link to some site, which discribes this kind of injury, because right now, I don't know how to translate shering injury into german so I can talk about it with my doc.
            If he couldn't help me, will this kind of injury heal by itself over time, without permanent damage? Can I facilitate healing in some way?
            And can you please enlighten my about what a warm compress is, how I do it?

Thank you so much, I am really thankful for your advice.
            Ken
            I would apply aspercream or arnica cream to the tip of your penis. sounds like the injury may have gone into the meatus (pee hole) Yes ylou should check adrenal and terstosterone. When the thyroid goes so does the adrenals and testicles. So yes get these checked out as well.

Comment

Kingpole, thank you again, for your time and advice. I will order the cremes you recommended and apply them. Are they just for pain relieve or also for healing, IF there is internal tissue damage?

I will see a university doctor next week, he will perform further examination if there is some tissue damage to my penis.

sounds like the injury may have gone into the meatus (pee hole)
              If thats the case, what would that mine? Can I have permanent damage?

Because right now, my condition isn't changing at all. My penis head is uncomfortable to touch, the tip is painful to touch. pressing the glans between the fingers creates extra hurt. But the most strange thing is, that when I touch my penis or glans it grows cold and smaller, also I feel coldness in my legs and especially feets?! What is this. My penis either feels painful/inflammed or cold and numb... this is so strange.

Could this also has being caused by the PE exercises I did to get better bloodflow? I massaged the penis for long times without ejaculation, until it became really big filled with blood (ballooning), I also did some jelqing now and then, I think I also did it will erect. Now I read, you shouldn't do erect jelqes. Could I have hurt my penis with this exercises, maybe the penistip injury is only a part of the problem.
              Could I have damaged veins, blood vesels, nerves? Anything that would not heal by itself?

I will check adrenals and thyroid really soon.

Comment

Kingpole, thank you again, for your time and advice. I will order the cremes you recommended and apply them. Are they just for pain relieve or also for healing, IF there is internal tissue damage?

I will see a university doctor next week, he will perform further examination if there is some tissue damage to my penis.

If thats the case, what would that mine? Can I have permanent damage?

Because right now, my condition isn't changing at all. My penis head is uncomfortable to touch, the tip is painful to touch. pressing the glans between the fingers creates extra hurt. But the most strange thing is, that when I touch my penis or glans it grows cold and smaller, also I feel coldness in my legs and especially feets?! What is this. My penis either feels painful/inflammed or cold and numb... this is so strange.

Could this also has being caused by the PE exercises I did to get better bloodflow? I massaged the penis for long times without ejaculation, until it became really big filled with blood (ballooning), I also did some jelqing now and then, I think I also did it will erect. Now I read, you shouldn't do erect jelqes. Could I have hurt my penis with this exercises, maybe the penistip injury is only a part of the problem.
                Could I have damaged veins, blood vesels, nerves? Anything that would not heal by itself?

I will check adrenals and thyroid really soon.
                Your penis is in shock, so the pain goes into the thighs and into he feet. Do you have any whitish discharge coming from your penis when urinating?

Comment

No sir, there is no discharge coming from my penis with urination. Urination is fortunately not compromised.
                  Only the permanent sore and inflammed feeling at at and around the penis tip.

Comment

No sir, there is no discharge coming from my penis with urination. Urination is fortunately not compromised.
                    Only the permanent sore and inflammed feeling at at and around the penis tip.
                    Did you see a doctor yet? or get aspercream or arnica cream?

Comment

Hey I ordered these:
                      Bio-Arnika-Creme 200 ml von Bergland Vitamobil®
                      °Schmerzen / Gebrechen - Aspercreme Creme with Aloe (5 oz.) are the right ones, aren't they? Are they suppost to heal injury in deeper skin layers or do they only relieve pain?

I have a appointment with the university urology department on tuesday for evaluation of shearing injury and nerve/tissue damage. My normal urologist couldn't find anything, because there is no real mark or scar on the outside, but it feels extremely sensitive/painful to the touch and the tissue at the right site of the uthera is too elastic now, spongy, really soft, like it lost it normal tissue firmness. Is that a possible result of injury, lose of ?
                      Also there is this inflammed feeling in the glans and numb/uncomfortable feeling on the rest of the glans. Tip painful when touched.
                      This whole thing is sooo extremly frustrating and depressing. I pray to got that it will somehow heal.

Is there anything else I could do myself do fasciliate faster healing/tissue repair or healing at all?
                      Aloe Vera Gel maybe? Vitamine E or B?

Comment

OK I used some arnica gel for 5 days now, applied it 5 times a day. My condition didn't changed, I don't think that my problems are due to the inital minor zipper injury anymore. Probably I damaged my penis when I did the massaging and PE afterwards, which I initally did to get better bloodflow to help with the inital injury. (I think I did erect jelqs as well as stretching on the glans at some point, which I learned to be dangerous at this point)

Today I noticed, that the pain is really strong when I press the underside of my penis directly under the glans, like the place between glans and shaft, that seems to be the center of the pain. I also feel pain when I press at any other point on the middle of the underside of the shaft, but milder.
                        Still have unchanged partial numbness and lack of sensual feeling in glans and coldness in penis which goes down through the legs and into the feets. No libido. glans is uncomfortable to touch, painful at the tip and irritated for some hours after longer friction.

I go to university department urologist on thusday, which kinds of exermination can I ask for to rule out tissue/nerve damage?
                        What is the best way to apply heat to the penis for some time every day?
                        Could chronic muscle tension in the pelvic (chronic pelvic pain syndrom) be the cause of these problems?

Comment

Working...
                        X