Conditioning your penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditioning your penis

I just posted a thread on the DLD Blaster, an advanced exercise, which should never be attempted until one's penis is fully conditioned.
    By a serendipitous path, I achieved this condition before I attempted the Blaster after between six months and a year of vigourous, daily p.e. workouts.

Here is how I conditioned my penis so that when I attempted to do the Blaster, I experienced absolutely no injury of any kind, let alone red spots, bruising, etc. My cock, after I have practiced some form of penis enlargement/enhancement for 8 years next month, is as pink and pretty as ever.

I began (and begin) each workout with fifteen minutes of a hot wrap (a wash cloth) warm-up constantly reheating the wash cloth under hot water, and applying it to my genitals and my entire groin. I then jelq slowly and methodically for five minutes, (no more), each jelq stroke lasting at least three seconds.

I do this each day for seven days. On the 8th day, I add five minutes for a total of ten minutes a day for the next seven days. Each week for three months, starting on the next seven day cycle, I add five more reps. By the end of four weeks, I am jelqing 20 minutes a day. By the end of eight weeks, I am jelqing 40 minutes a day. By the end of twelve weeks, I am jelqing 60 minutes a day. Actually, when I hit month four, I was jelqing 90 minutes a day, so play it by ear.

But it was after the first three months, and starting with the four month, that I added the stretches. I did all the basic stretches, including helicoptors, for the next month or two, all the while continuing the initial 90 minutes of jelqing a day. So between the jelqing and the stretching, I was working out two hours a day, seven days a week.

By starting out so slowly and methodically, with a fifteen minute warm-up each day, I never experienced any kind of injury, bruising, pain, etc. This allowed me to continue to try more advanced exercises, like the lazy ass stretch, under my butt crack, and up my spine to the second vertabrae.

Now this final exercise was stupid on my part, because after almost a year of conditioning my cock, I still experienced a painful injury--the nerves under my glans were seriously injured so that I had to lay off for almost a month. So you see, even after all this penile conditioning, I obviously had my limits, which this injury taught me.

The DLD Blaster I did not try until I was into my second or third year of p.e.

If you are experiencing the so-called "hard flaccid," venous leak, turtling, etc. all of these unneeded conditions, you have obviously failed to properly condition your penis. All the veterans will attest to the importance of proper conditioning, and it takes time: months, in some cases a year or two.

Be kind and gentle with your penis. Treat it with respect and long-term proper conditioning, and it will reward you with unexpected results. Isn't this true with the rest of your body? Why should the penis be any different?

Best,

Going
    Going411x7
    Last edited by Going411x7; 09-21-2011, 09:32 PM.

Thanks for posting this Sir.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Fanfreckintastic. Great post. You are the man. Going411by7, I think I love you. Well maybe I'll just rep you. Thanks again for you insights.
      Unit
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Unit; 09-22-2011, 01:08 AM.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

It's great to get good advice from such a seasoned PE veteran.

This has made me think about building up my number of jelqs.

Comment

Great read. Thanks
          Starting:
          15/7/11
          EL: 7"
          EG: 6.1"

22/8/11
          EL: 7.3
          EG: 6.5

Comment

WOOOOW HEY GUYS !!!!!

Just finished my sesh nw, took me an hour to do 500 jelqs, felt amazing and like I really worked down the tissue and cells fingers crossed I've masterd it :-D !!

Comment

Just be damned careful, and don't get too carried away. Always err on the side of caution. You only have one dick, you know.

Comment

I sure will sir ;-) !

Comment

no break?

Obviously, you did not overwork your penis with the every day exersie and grew! It seems like most people need a break or recovery time in order to grow and continue health. Would you say that doing less is more but doing it daily, and doing it in very small increments or is it better to give the penis a good workout, then give it a rest?

What is the evidence of a condition penis? You described overdoing it even though you were conditioned, couldn't you always over do it, no matter what the level you have achieved?

Comment

Really glad someone actually posts up more info on DLD Blasters, so little info for such a good exercise.

althought going411by7 I have to ask.. What are the repititions for the exercise? I usually only do about a 10 - 25 second DLD blaster stretch for 1 or 2 reps and that's it.. Because I dont know how many times I should do the stretch.

I've been doing them for a long time now. but I don't think I do nearly enough reps. Thanks
                    Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
                    NBEL 7.0
                    BPEL 7.25
                    EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
                    NBPEL 9.00
                    EG 6.50

Comment

Originally posted by kterry View Post
                      Obviously, you did not overwork your penis with the every day exersie and grew! It seems like most people need a break or recovery time in order to grow and continue health. Would you say that doing less is more but doing it daily, and doing it in very small increments or is it better to give the penis a good workout, then give it a rest?

What is the evidence of a condition penis? You described overdoing it even though you were conditioned, couldn't you always over do it, no matter what the level you have achieved?
                      To answer your first question, I prefer to give it a good workout, and then give it a rest.

Regarding your second one, that's a tough question, but a conditioned penis, in my case, has meant a thicker, meatier dick, even to the point that those "ribs" appear. I consider the ribs a good sign of a fully conditioned penis. Also a conditioned penis is one that can tolerate a strenuous workout without turtling the next day(s), but is "flushed flaccid" and ready for more action.

You are absolutely right that you could overdo it no matter what the level achieved. However many years, you have been at it, you have to be careful not to end up injuring yourself--especially if you have already undergone an injury--even if it's minor. A good example for me, is the lazy ass stretch. I know if I try to pull it back too far and too vigorously, I can end up with another nerve irritation (beneath the glans) like I did back in 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirnutsalot View Post
                        Really glad someone actually posts up more info on DLD Blasters, so little info for such a good exercise.

althought going411by7 I have to ask.. What are the repititions for the exercise? I usually only do about a 10 - 25 second DLD blaster stretch for 1 or 2 reps and that's it.. Because I dont know how many times I should do the stretch.

I've been doing them for a long time now. but I don't think I do nearly enough reps. Thanks
                        I don't think you NEED to do more than a few reps. This is such a strenuous exercise, that two or three--maybe four at the most, should suffice. I think the "less is more"
                        maxim applies in this case.

Comment

Going11 you're great
                          Starting:
                          15/7/11
                          EL: 7"
                          EG: 6.1"

22/8/11
                          EL: 7.3
                          EG: 6.5

Comment

Thanks, Chunky!

Comment

Awesome post Bob..............YOU are the man.

I would only add that IF you're a "newbie" to PE and you haven't finished the conditioning phase of PE, don't EVEN think about trying this advanced exercise until you've completed that necessary conditioning period first.
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X