Living On the Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living On the Edge

I am really wondering if that life style is healthy and could bring gains or not? I appreciate any feedback, advice and criticisms. I am always on the verge of orgasming but I never orgasm, even when I am having sex with my girl friend I never orgasm. So I am always on the edge of exploding. The bright side of this is always rock hard erections, big flaccid look, I get aroused from one kiss on the cheek or even when I just meet her, and better erection quality and maybe just maybe girth gains in a few days I have not measured yet but the condom feels a lot tighter.

How do I do it?? I always shower with hot water and kegal and reverse kegal while showering, and then after that I do soft gentle jelqing too soft that I don't use the OK grip but I target each major vein on my dick with my finger tip to push the blood through it I can see it getting fuller while stroking, I have 3 + the dorsal vein. I take a vimax pill every morning, and drink a sexual enhancer that has horny goat seed and ginseng and caffeine. Am I putting too much pressure on my dick by being 80% of the time aroused or on the verge of full erection? Is my dick gonna fail me any day now??

My current stats: 7 inch X5.5 inch
    My goal : 9 inch X 6.5 inch

Just a general question, one of my major veins got really puffy after sex while wearing a condom and the condom was extra tight, and there is no bigger condoms, If I kept using the condom will I be hurting my dick?

Not really sure what to say other than that you are crazy
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Ever heard of edging? Same thing you're doing here.
      Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

superdude:. why am I crazy??? I always make sure she orgasms I only deny myself the orgasm not her....

Hanma:. I know edging but that is like edging all day long, sometimes If I have a private time during the day I edge for a few mins and get back to work or my normal daily routine.

Comment

Too much energy / stress in your genitals. If you keep doing erect kegels like that I think it will affect your prostate negatively.

Comment

What If I took a day off ? would that replenish everything?

Comment

Do reverse kegels and some massage there. YOu can try sitting on a basketball to target the area and move around a bit. 10 minutes should be enough.

Not sure about the prostate part.

Just be careful.

Comment

Thanks hanma anyone else have any thoughts about this I am really anxious to know what people think of that and if its useful or harmful. For me knowing that I am on the verge and holding makes me happy and the fact that I succeed sometimes in holding brings a great deal of self gratification and accomplishment :P

Comment

Why don't you let your self finish after she's done? Or at the same time? Makes no sense to me...

Comment

MojoMan:. she gets really tired after she orgasms so we cannot go on, also because when I don't orgasm it keeps me erect and engorged with blood all the time I am hoping from that blood flow and constant semi erection I gain some girth & length. The question here if that is beneficial or destructive to my penis?.

Another question guys I keep getting those marks from the condom, I can live with the pain, but I need to know that it wont cause scare tissue overtime any ideas about that issue???

Comment

Working...
                    X