health benifits of male orgasm and ejacualtion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• health benifits of male orgasm and ejacualtion

Now you have no excuse not to blow your load.

Health Benifits of a Male Orgasam: GoArticles.com - 18k

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

great article kingpole, now if you could convince my wife of that, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IB81day View Post
      great article kingpole, now if you could convince my wife of that, lol.
      Give her ginkgo she will be jumpin your bones in no time.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

will have to try that, thanks for the info

Comment

For good prostate health, my urologist told me thirty years ago that I should ejaculate as often as possible, and I've been doing my best to follow his advice ever since. If the Mrs. is not available, wellllll.......

Comment

When I was in nursing school my instructor a 75 year old nurse told us male nurses to masturbate as much as posdsibler to keep the prostate clear. As one gets older one loses sexuazl desire as a result one ejacualtes less. It has been proven that orgasms lenghthen your life span. All this fus over protate issues is from not blowing your load enough.

Comment

This could be looked at from an evolution point of view as well, we are so busy and stressed that we have lost track of our natural instincts. Back a few thousand years ago they didn't have TV and PS3 to entertain themselves, they had a built in entertainment system and most likely used it often. Now we all ended up with an over active prostate and are suffering only because of our ancestors had nothing to do all day but sit around, eat, sleep and wank. Man they had it made huh........

Comment

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
                This could be looked at from an evolution point of view as well, we are so busy and stressed that we have lost track of our natural instincts. Back a few thousand years ago they didn't have TV and PS3 to entertain themselves, they had a built in entertainment system and most likely used it often. Now we all ended up with an over active prostate and are suffering only because of our ancestors had nothing to do all day but sit around, eat, sleep and wank. Man they had it made huh........

Yeah, i here prostate issues is a bitch! So might as well wank!

Comment

Unlike a lot of guys think i think orgasms actually help with gains, especially at the end of a long edging session.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    Unlike a lot of guys think i think orgasms actually help with gains, especially at the end of a long edging session.
                    Same here my friend....same here.
                    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                      Same here my friend....same here.
                      Way to loose that pent up baby goo!

Comment

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
                        Yeah, but life expectancy is one hell of a lot longer now than back then! It's not just about blowing your load all the time!

Comment

KP, do you have any info on DHT and Ejaculation?
                          If so,Please PM it to me as I will be gone for a short while.

Edit:Does ejaculating release more DHT into the bloodstream? - Hair Loss & Alopecia Forums
                          DHT increase due to ejaculation
                          C.Phantasy
                          Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-26-2009, 03:27 AM.
                          Start:2008-10-4
                          Reborn Alpha Male
                          BPFSL (18")
                          FG (10 cm )
                          BPEL ( 23 cm)
                          MEG (15 cm)
                          ----
                          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                            KP, do you have any info on DHT and Ejaculation?
                            If so,Please PM it to me as I will be gone for a short while.

Edit:Does ejaculating release more DHT into the bloodstream? - Hair Loss & Alopecia Forums
                            DHT increase due to ejaculation

No, do you?

Comment

Don't withhold ejaculations for ever....let it blow!....This is what God intended!

Comment

Working...
                              X