Tunica Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunica Exercises

So ive done the jps 90 day for a little over two months and was just wondering what exercises work the tunica? My limiting factor is the tunica but i would like to gain length and girth and in the tgc theory thread said you could gain girth with compression squeeze type exercises. What are compression squeezes? And what exercises would help me gain length? I'm not interested in extenders or hanging. And if i added them to my workout could i just do it after i do the normal jp 90 day or should i cutback on the jp 90 day when i add the other exercises? Also my penis is a tough little guy, i squeeze pretty hard when jelqing and never had an injury and ive been rewarded with veins that just keep getting bigger and bigger and a very nice flaccid hang all day (ive never turtled unless its really cold out). I say this because i feel like i am pretty well conditioned.
    Thank you

tunica exercises: A-stretch, tunica tug, Bundled stretches.
    PM for more details, i have the same problem

Comment

Instead of asking him to pm you why don't you post it here so if others are looking for the same answers then can just look here.
      new stats 4th Sept 2011
      FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
      FG: 3.75"
      BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
      NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
      MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
      NBPEL: 7"
      MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by willo012 View Post
        Instead of asking him to pm you why don't you post it here so if others are looking for the same answers then can just look here.
        good idea

Comment

So what do you guys think about after im done with jp 90 day i use bundled stretches in the place of the normal stetches? would that be okay?

Comment

You can do bundled instead of normal but always check your EQ because they are a pretty intense type of stretch

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              You can do bundled instead of normal but always check your EQ because they are a pretty intense type of stretch
              Okay and if my eq goes down does that just mean i need more rest?

Comment

That or your using too much force or too many reps

Comment

Working...
                X