Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if their is a good forum for this... but no refractory period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if their is a good forum for this... but no refractory period.

I have gotten this a couple of times, and I was wondering if anyone knows what causes it, and if their is a way to train to get it consistently or do it often?

Sometimes I will ejaculate and remain hard after ejaculating and be able to continue going on, has happened a couple of times, I would enjoy it if I could do it consistently.

Also why do we sometimes have days where we can go for 20+ minutes before ejaculating and then have other days where we bust in 5 minutes?
    BPEL: Around 8.5 inches.

NBPEL: Around 7.75 inches.

Midshaft Girth: A bit over 5 inches but not at 5.25.

Goal:
    BPEL: 9.5 inches.
    Midshaft Girth: 6 inches.
    Semi hang: 8 inches.

Oh what you have is a very serious condition. It's called being human. Enjoy when it happens and don't wonder if something is wrong when it doesn't.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Many guys training for dry orgasm do partial ejaculations and are able to ejaculate again. This form at least is trainable, though most prefer dry orgasm.

Comment

I can do this rather consistently though it is difficult. As Pegasus said it can be done with partial ejaculations, ie failing to fully hold a kegel past the PONR to achieve a Dry orgasm results in a partial ejaculation. This makes it much more likely that you will be able to hold an erection and ejaculate again. More uncommon is the ability to fully ejaculate, maintain an erection, and be able to ejaculate again.

When I was younger, in my teens I would masturbate, ejaculate, and then attempt to maintain my erection through kegeling and more masturbation. With practice your ability to hold an erection after ejaculation increases. Fast forward, I'm 24. After I ejaculate I will stay inside of my girlfriend slowing down to very slow thrusts ie, just making sure that I don't slip out. There is about a one minute window where it is difficult to maintain an erection, but once past it is game on. Some days there is almost no loss in EQ where I don't even slow down, other days I fully lose an erection and the show is over. If I am attempting this I can be successful the majority of the time, say 8/10 times.

I used the technique to over a minor case of PE or when I was younger and not sexually active to overcome the fear of PE by giving me a recourse. The day I lost my virginity I had 3 orgasms without losing an erection, though the first one was no longer than 1 minute! But thanks so this forum and more specifically Pegasus' work on pelvic floor imbalances which has led me to use reverse kegeling and pelvic floor control to reduce my involuntary kegeling greatly reducing my need to use this technique. I'm resuming my work on achieving consistent dry orgasms as there is no loss of EQ and I feel it is the better alternative.
        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Working...
        X