Extreme loss of EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme loss of EQ

I started the JP90 back in August and it was a bit too intense for me at the time. So lately I've been kind of doing my own thing, sometimes one day on one day off or two on and one off, just some stretches and maybe jelqing for no more than 20 minutes. Over the past week or so, I find it very difficult to get a full erection. When I started and up until a week or two ago, I have had a very high erection quality with a high angle, and now I find it difficult to keep it maintained at a 90 degree angle straight out. Also, my glans/head used to be engorged with blood, but with the loss of EQ it's barely getting anything anymore. What can I do to help this heal as quickly as possible? I've left it alone for 5 days now with no improvement whatsoever.

No pain or anything? You still get the same amount of morning erections as before?

Comment

20 minutes is a long time to jelque, you have only been doing it for a month or so. Sounds like you are over training or possibly jelquing with a high EQ. @0 minutes of jelquing at a 3 to 5 second pace is 240 to 400 jelques at a time. Stay with numbers instead of time untill you are conditioned. Or at least cut it down to 10 minutes.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        No pain or anything? You still get the same amount of morning erections as before?
        Yes I still wake up with erections, they are just very weak compared to what they were.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          20 minutes is a long time to jelque, you have only been doing it for a month or so. Sounds like you are over training or possibly jelquing with a high EQ. @0 minutes of jelquing at a 3 to 5 second pace is 240 to 400 jelques at a time. Stay with numbers instead of time untill you are conditioned. Or at least cut it down to 10 minutes.
          I thought that overtraining may have been the case as well, but recently I have had a lot of things going on to interfere with my consistency, and I worry that it is not the case. Is there any act I can do to help recovery or anything?

Comment

Apply heat every few hours helps, and if you don't show signs of any sort of recovery in like a week from now you should see a doctor and or uro and explain to them what happened and get tests done to check if everythings working like it should physically.

Comment

I've already left it alone for 5 days now, so you're saying wait another week? Sorry I just want to clarify, I have no problem waiting if it'll get better.

Comment

Personally if it's been 5 days and didn't see any sort of improvement at all then I would go to a doctor right away by now

Comment

How hard/full are your morning erections? Are you masturbating during this time? What have you been doing to speed recover? Are there any other major life issues going on right now? Are you prone to anxiety? Have you noticed any improvement?
                  Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                  Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                  Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
                    How hard/full are your morning erections? Are you masturbating during this time? What have you been doing to speed recover? Are there any other major life issues going on right now? Are you prone to anxiety? Have you noticed any improvement?
                    The morning erections are probably around 50-60 percent. No, I have completely left it alone, and anything I could do speed recovery would be appreciated. I do have some issues with anxiety, but it has never affected my sexual functioning.

Comment

Anxiety/Stress is a real boner killer.
                      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

5 days and no improvement? You are most likely just fine and overtrained but go see your doctor.
                        Keeping gentle heat on it may help you heal faster.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                        X