Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEEDED! Experienced members comments on JELQING

Hey there,

I've been following a routine I found for about 5/6weeks now. I think that I'm starting to see some results (I was rather stupid and didn't take notice or measure myself to begin with), which is great.

My question is about jelqing and the correct technique. Currently after my warm up I jelq for 10minutes using a moisturiser as lubricant. I make the OK with my hand starting at the base and working my way up to the top stopping at the head. I'm taking roughly between 2-4seconds per jelq and just keep going until the 10minutes are up.

To begin with I found it hard to not get a full erection but this faded and I found it easier to continuously jelq. However recently I've found that I'm getting full erections again and so have to stop to let it subside. This is obviously frustrating as it feels as though I'm not getting the best from my workout. Is it normal to revert back to getting them and are there any tips to stopping it?

Secondly I was interested to know how hard you should squeeze! I was squeezing almost as hard as I could which made my penis bulge considerably during exercise, especially the head. However I came across some videos on this site the other day of a guy jelqing and he seemed to be putting no effort in what so ever in terms of squeezing and pressure, and was being very quick, 1 second per jelq.
    If someone could enlighten me on how hard you should be squeezing that'd be great

Thank you in advance and happy exercising

wimto

Your supposed to squeeze hard enough between your OK grip to not break an egg. Go try it :3
    You're supposed to be moving the blood to the head of your penis, doesn't take much force to do it. Don't hurt yourself.

Comment

As Steve23 pointed out, your grip shouldn't be all that tight (you can experiment with grips WAY down the road). Gripping too hard can lead to vessel damage.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
      X