just starting. advice appreciated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just starting. advice appreciated.

the impression i get regarding pe routines is that they should be tailored on an individual basis and that there are not many (if at all) "cookie cutter" routines. i also understand that considering all men grow at different rates and i cannot place a timeframe on any goal.

my interest was sparked in pe some 10 or so years ago when i first read about jelqing and stretching. it was on some lame plain text site. despite the site not selling anything and appearing genuine, quite honestly, i am a skeptic and i didn't buy it. not any of it. years later (a few weeks ago) i decided to look into it again. i cannot believe the amount of sites and forums dedicated to the subject of natural male enhancement via manual exercises and devices as well as the testimonials and success stories on the forums which are often quite inspiring.

i am 30. i eat a healthy diet high in protein and healthy carbs and low in bad fats. i work out regularly doing cardio and weight bearing exercise and supplement with amino acids and protein. i also smoke and consume caffeine daily in liberal quantities and drink every weekend (i know these habits are not good for pe or overall health, but i am not compelled to give them up for any reason). i am overall very healthy and my body fat is very low. my current stats are 7" BPEL, 6.5" NBPEL, 5" EG, 4.5" FL my goals are 8" NBPEL, 6" EG and 6" FL. after some research i put a routine together which is as follows:

warmup
    10 minutes of manual stretches
    200 jelqs
    10 ulis
    10 minutes of manual stretches
    massage

i also bought a bathmate as well as an extender. after the first day my penis was beat. my eq had dropped to zero. for an entire evening after a few hours of wearing the extender at max tension, several hundred kegels, my routine and then bathmate for 20 minutes i could not at all achieve an erection. the next day i awoke with morning wood, but my penis hurt incredibly. i concluded i over trained and took the day off. the day after my eq was back to normal. i went right back to the same routine from a few days prior and had the same result--zero eq. now, 10 days later, my eq feels as if it has gone up a few points (even on days i train) and my penis is feeling fuller and thicker it has also grown a full cm in length (i know i should abstain from measuring often or so soon, but i couldn't resist!).

i decided that every other day may be a very good frequency for the routine for now. my next steps will include wearing the extender for longer periods (eventually up to 10 hours), more jelqs (i figure add 50 a week unitl i'm up to 600) and more ulis. i chose these two exercises because it seems every one incorporates them into their routines and i think they're quite fun. i will continue to kegel several hundred times a day on my training days. a few months down the road i will probably incorporate clamping and slow squash jelqs (which i've tried already and they hurt!) as well. i will also eventually extend my training days to 2 days on 1 day off and finally 3 days on 1 day off.

please review the training i have devised for myself and consider my questions as you do so. my immediate questions are: do you feel that this routine is adequate? if not, what else would you incorporate? if so, still is there something that could make it better? what should i add? at what rate should i progress and step up my routine? what additional exercises are recommended and why? any other suggestions, insight, opinions and the like would be greatly appreciated.

i intend to post updates regularly and stay active within in the forums.

thanks for your time and considerations,
    alex master

Seems your way overdoing it, and you should never feel any sort of pain. And if you are then you're slowing down your gains. Take it easy, doing a PE routine with a bathmate and extender and feeling pain or huge drop in EQ slows down or even stops your future gains.

Comment

ah... as i mentioned my eq has gone up even on days that i train. i should've also stated that i no longer experience any pain. it was just the first 2 times that i trained i experienced low eq and pain.

Comment

Working...
      X