Blakoe Ring - Ball Zinger, need som help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blakoe Ring - Ball Zinger, need som help

hi all, first of all I must say Im glad I`m found this forum, it is the perfect place for me
    I`m not a newbe in penis enlargment and big balls, I have done this for a quite a while.
    BUT. it is something I`m a little confuced of and that is the ball zinger. I have tried to make one my selfe but after some readings I found out that I build it wrong. I was using a copper tube instead of copper rod. the voltage was low (I think) it was reading 00.23V on my multimeter. My settings is Vdc and set it to 20 and the readings was then 00.23V. so my question is, is this to low ?
    After som readings on the net someone say the best is to have a zinger that is 5V or better. So, if I am reading my multimeter right, the correct reading has to be 05.00V, is this corect reading ? A nother thing, I found this on eBay
    Natural Penis Enlarger male enhancement ROP zinger | eBay this one goes up to 1V. is this a good buy ?
    As you can see, I`m a little bit confused. If I`m reading my multimeter the right way I will say this is a shit buy.
    Can anyone help me to understand this ?

5 volts seems like a lot man. Check out this thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ave-asked.html
    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Thank you for reply on my post man. After som readings and the link you gave me I found out that 5V is waaay to much.
      What I did not see was this "." 5v hehe. so this is then 00.50 and not 05.00v. thanks again friend.

Comment

Sure thing Tommy. I hope you get one. I love mine =)
        pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Working...
        X