advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice needed

I've been jelping for 4 months with no gains and am convinced its because of technique. So I'm looking for some advice. Started jelping 4 months ago but I did not do it that much for the first month and a half and didnt start stretching until till 2 months in. Also I jelped in the shower every time so there was no problem with the warm wrap before or after. My grip was always firm, but did not hurt myself, jelped with 30 - 60% hard, with jelps last at on average Id say 1-2 seconds

For the first month (June) and the first half of July I probably jelped for 10 mins two to three times a week, I used lotion.

Month: July (no stretching before. jelping technique: mostly over hand but a good amount of under and v-stretch)

date - minutes jelped for
    19 - 15mins
    20 - 10mins
    21 - 10mins
    22 - 10mins
    25 - 10mins
    26 - 10mins
    27 - ?
    28 - 10mins
    29 - 10mins

Month: August (started using baby oil. Stretching: circles, and pulling it out and holding it for 10-30 seconds in all directions, stretching ligaments before jelp also. jelping technique the same.)

date - Minutes jelped for
    11 - 8mins
    12 - 10mins
    13 - 10mins
    15 - 10mins
    17 10mins
    18 - 10mins
    19 - 17mins
    23 - 5mins
    24 - 20mins
    30 - 20mins ( after 5 mins later that night)
    31 - 8mins

September: (stretching as mentioned above, jelping technique the same. started doing kegels before and after jelping, only somtimes though)

date - Minutes jelped for
    4 - 8mins
    5 - 20mins
    7 - 5mins
    9 - 20mins
    13 - 20mins
    14 - 15mins
    16 - 20mins
    17 - 10mins
    19 - 20mins
    20 - 15mins (LOT the tug things introduced here)
    ? - 10mins
    ? - 5mins
    25 - 15mins
    28 - 15mins

Month : October (everything same)

10/3 - 10mins

Just looking at my seclude I can tell I need to have a planned one probably, rather than whenever I can. But I still feel like I should have gained some from all of that, that is why I think its technique.

Current measurements 5 3/4" x 4 1/2". I am looking to gain an 1" - 1 1/2" in length and 1/2" - 1" in girth.

Suggestions would be much appreciated.

try slowing down your jelquing to 3 to 5 seconds, look at a routine like JP90 and be consistent.
    Make sure you are pushing blood up your shaft with each stoke, sound like you have been going to fast though
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      try slowing down your jelquing to 3 to 5 seconds, look at a routine like JP90 and be consistent.
      Make sure you are pushing blood up your shaft with each stoke, sound like you have been going to fast though
      I see people posting this alot. I really cant make a stroke last longer than a second or so, 2 seconds max. It doesnt feel like Im going too fast. Is it because I have a shorter shaft when not fully erect? Going much slower actually feels like im getting less blood movement.
      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Try jelqing at a higher erection level. Instead of 30-60% try 60-90%

Comment

Originally posted by c-van View Post
          Try jelqing at a higher erection level. Instead of 30-60% try 60-90%
          I was going to say same thing if your jelqing at low Erection% how do you expect it to get bigger?You need to expand it and put more pressure/expansion to make it grow you got 4 months In so you should be ready for the higher erction level

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
            I see people posting this alot. I really cant make a stroke last longer than a second or so, 2 seconds max. It doesnt feel like Im going too fast. Is it because I have a shorter shaft when not fully erect? Going much slower actually feels like im getting less blood movement.
            It takes time getting used to. My jelqs used to be 1-2 second strokes but now some of them last for more then 10 seconds and it feels way more intense. You can make it go slower than that but you have to be really patient.

Raider

Comment

Originally posted by raider View Post
              It takes time getting used to. My jelqs used to be 1-2 second strokes but now some of them last for more then 10 seconds and it feels way more intense. You can make it go slower than that but you have to be really patient.

Raider
              This is the same with me. I jelq at about 50% erect, but I've started to slow down my strokes too and make it last longer. The shaft goes mad red and it's more intense like you said.

Comment

When yal say 3 to 5 seconds for one jelq stroke is that with both hands or one?

Comment

Working...
                X