Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lack of privacy over vacation= no pe. help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lack of privacy over vacation= no pe. help!

So my family's Thanksgiving plans changed and because of that, I will have no privacy. What can I do to hold me over until Sunday?
    Start
    11/15/08
    BPEL: 6.45"
    EG: not measured

Current
    12/3/08
    BPEL: 7 1/8"
    EG: not measured (will measure when tape measure becomes available)

Goal
    4/1/09 (optimistic but that never hurt anyone right?)
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

Originally posted by welchhungarian View Post
    So my family's Thanksgiving plans changed and because of that, I will have no privacy. What can I do to hold me over until Sunday?
    Welch,

You can keep up your Jelqing while you are showering, try to do some stretching also in the shower. The few days that you are interrupted will not harm your PE time. Good Luck
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

The bathroom will be your new best friend B), good luck
      Who's Da MAN?! I'm Da MAN!!!

Comment

I don't think I can do the whole thing acting as if I'm taking a shower. Warm up, routine, cool down, and showering itself would take me about 45 minutes which is quite the excessive shower (especially when you're sharing a bathroom with five other people for the weekend). So cutting the volume a bit on the jelqing and stretching shortly will suffice?
        Start
        11/15/08
        BPEL: 6.45"
        EG: not measured

Current
        12/3/08
        BPEL: 7 1/8"
        EG: not measured (will measure when tape measure becomes available)

Goal
        4/1/09 (optimistic but that never hurt anyone right?)
        BPEL: 8"
        EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by welchhungarian View Post
          I don't think I can do the whole thing acting as if I'm taking a shower. Warm up, routine, cool down, and showering itself would take me about 45 minutes which is quite the excessive shower (especially when you're sharing a bathroom with five other people for the weekend). So cutting the volume a bit on the jelqing and stretching shortly will suffice?
          Welch,
          That will plenty of exercise untill you have some time by youself. Take a 15 mimute shower and include your stretches and Jelqing and you should be good to go.
          Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
          Some people see things, and say, "Why"
          I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

In my family we are 4 people but I use to take a shower for about 2 hours or more.They say me roude and I am afraid that they will put a camera one day inside just to find out what i do.xaxax...
            What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Working...
            X