Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just starting only 18yo, any tips since im young?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting only 18yo, any tips since im young?

Hi, i am only 18 years old and am going to start trying some sort of extending device. I was wondering if any one advice works better than the others with younger penis's? Are there any special procedures when your so young. Any and all input would be appreciated

thanks

My advice would be to do a manual routine first. You may get much better gains with a manual routine... What are your stats?
    btw welcome to the gym

07/25/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NPBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.49"
    Goal 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NBPEL 7"
    EG 5.6
    Current as of 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.66" 22cm
    NBPEL 6.3" :(
    EG 5.65 =)
    New Goal 12/31/2011
    BPEL 8.66"
    NBPEL 7" let's try again
    EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by MurphKitty View Post
      My advice would be to do a manual routine first. You may get much better gains with a manual routine... What are your stats?
      btw welcome to the gym
      Ditto. Take is slow until you learn the routine.
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Do you get more gains when your younger? Any special device?

Comment

Your hands is all you need for now. Look up jp's 90 day beginner routine. You'll also have 90 days to gain knowledge about PE along with conditioning your penis for a more advanced routine later. As far as extenders go I like the size genetics extender... send me a personal message and I'll point you in the direction of their best deal

07/25/2011
          BPEL 8.5"
          NPBEL 6.5"
          EG 5.49"
          Goal 09/27/2011
          BPEL 8.5"
          NBPEL 7"
          EG 5.6
          Current as of 09/27/2011
          BPEL 8.66" 22cm
          EG 5.65 =)
          New Goal 12/31/2011
          BPEL 8.66"
          NBPEL 7" let's try again
          EG 5.75"

Comment

@murphKitty what type of routine should I do for girth? Because what youre doing seems to work lol, Its all I'm really trying to achieve . Or should I still stick to my conditioning first? I'm only one week in

Comment

Originally posted by jack333 View Post
              @murphKitty what type of routine should I do for girth? Because what youre doing seems to work lol, Its all I'm really trying to achieve . Or should I still stick to my conditioning first? I'm only one week in
              I'd finish my conditioning first if I was you, but you can alter the routine a bit.. Do your girth work first and then do your stretches at the end of the routine. also as weeks go by you can start to jelq at a higher erection level, so maybe 75% erect once you know you can handle it. Once you're fully conditioned you can go ahead and focus on girth.

07/25/2011
              BPEL 8.5"
              NPBEL 6.5"
              EG 5.49"
              Goal 09/27/2011
              BPEL 8.5"
              NBPEL 7"
              EG 5.6
              Current as of 09/27/2011
              BPEL 8.66" 22cm
              EG 5.65 =)
              New Goal 12/31/2011
              BPEL 8.66"
              NBPEL 7" let's try again
              EG 5.75"

Comment

How about go to college or get a good trade, get a nice job, make some good money, get married, go on lots of vacations, have a kid or two, and get a dog! Just think your dick didn't even make my list. Oh well.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

But when you've seen PE, it would be hard to turn away.
                  I would recommend a routine of 30 minutes or so, keep it simple, and maybe just Mon, Wed, Fri. I think a consistent light routine could be a good practice for your younger years, and may help get the most out of any natural growth still to come, without getting too much in the way of all the other things you should be doing at this time in your life. Keeping it simple might help to stay with PE for the longer term as well. Just my thoughts. After some conditioning, you could use some of kingpole's edging techniques during the times when you'll probably be masturbating anyway

Comment

Well I'm currently doing the 90 beginners program, what do you think I should change?

Comment

Working...
                    X