Newbie Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Question

Hello All, New to PE and I am experiencing Discomfort?, I started a Routine 2 Days ago, First I started by wrapping my penis with a warm washcloth (about 105 F) and kept it around that temp for 15 minutes, then I Started doing some stretches first by slightly pulling the glans and then rotating slowly in circles, I did this for about 5 minutes, I then moved on to Jelqs I read that 40 was a good starting number so that was my goal. I lubed up using a natural massage oil with vit e, I tried different pressures trying to find the right balance. too light and I didn't notice my glans swell, and on a hard pull my glans got slightly mishapened (at no time did any of the hurt - on hard pull as soon as I felt discomfort I released), I finished the 40 and then did some thigh slaps for good measure. I then re wrapped my penis with a warm cloth and relaxed.
    The Next day I did the same routine but at the night of the second day I noticed my penis felt itchy at the glans, obviously I can't do any scratching but just very slight squeezing or any touch is relief. This is day 3 and I have not done any of the routine today but this morning my wife woke me with a "Good Morning" Kiss, we both noticed that I was MUCH harder than I have ever been in my life (I normally had a hard shaft but my glans always remained somewhat soft and pink) but this Morning it was Bright Red/purple and the skin was very tight, I will also say that I have NEVER felt so much in my whole life (I normally only felt pressure and used my mind to do the rest),but this morning I could feel every breath,temp,wetness. it was WONDERFUL - i have never had a climax like that in my 38 years of life., the erection subsided about 10 minutes after climax and other than my glans being slightly redder than usual everything looked fine.
    But it still itches, kinda feels like its coming from the Urethra but just touching the lip of the glans on the skyward side offers me relief, it doesn't hurt its just really really sensitive (i had a hard time walking due to glans rubbing my boxers) and I don't know if this is normal and it will subside with time or if I hurt myself in any way. I loved the sensitivity this morning (OMG) but its annoying the rest of the day.
    If anyone can offer any suggestions I would appreciate it. is this normal or did I hurt something?
    Thanks for any information provided

When you say pulling the glans, you don't mean your actually holding the glans itself? You're supposed to make an ok sign with your thumb and pointer and put it just before the glans.

Comment

I was using OK sign right below the glans (on shaft just before the mushroom cap) but it was the glans that stopped my hand from sliding off, sorry if I misrepresented that.

Comment

I Believe I have figured out my issue, the day after my wake up (Sunday morning) I noticed my penis was very rough and dry feeling (a real bad case of dry skin) so I put some Carmex on it, a tip my old roommate gave me 20 years ago, it works great for healing raw spots, tears and chapping on the penis, Anyways 12 hours after keeping my member coated in Carmex everything looked Great, no itching, no chapped skin, and it was back to being soft and supple.
        My wife was extremely curious what I was doing that caused such a big change in sensitivity, and erection quality so I told her what my plan/goals were. She wanted to help (she was still excited from the results of prior day- and that she was the one to do it) so I told her the regiment I had been doing, and she wanted to be an active part in it.
        Needless to say I grabbed the necessary equipment (Oil, Heating Pad instead of washcloth, and a couple of towels for wiping), after using the heating pad for 20 minutes, my wife coated her hands and my penis with the oil and began very Slowly, and lightly jelqing me, after a few minutes the Itching started again, So we stopped immediately, after cleaning up my wife told me that the insides of her wrists were starting to get itchy too, sure enough she started getting small red spots on the soft skin of the wrists.
        We immediately concluded that the OIL was the cause, after examining the ingredients we thought that perhaps it was the Essential oils of Ylang-Ylang and Yohimbe that are the culprits, since the only other ingredients are Grape seed oil, Avocado oil, and Vitamin E.

Comment

Great news! Nice to se you already made some micro gains. Remember, often in the
          beginning your penis will change rapidly, but then slows down the process. Just becaouse you
          have made som progress does not mean you will have a bigger dong tomorrow, so do not
          overdo it. What I hear is good, you take it slow. Haha funny that your wife actually do the
          PE for you....hard not to come..sounds nice But if you are serious about PE you should do
          it by yourself.
          BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
          EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Well I am doing it for myself *mostly* as my wife said it's the gift that keeps on giving, and what better gift to give yourself than an improved sex life?, I have no illusions I realize to succeed at any self improvement the main reason always has to be for yourself otherwise resentments will occur, I am doing this because it makes me happy to better fulfill my partner which in turn offers me more gratification. I am lucky enough to be free of any medical issues hampering me from a normal sex life so this is all about the pursuit of greater pleasure. any gains whether in size, stamina, or sensitivity will be a "Gain", I'm going to treat this as a Journey to a better me, and as long as I enjoy the trip it will never be about the final destination and be more about the NOW

Comment

Working...
            X