Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid gain but no erect gain

Hello guys,

I am almost done with first one month of PE.

I have high LOT, handsome looking flaccid gain of 0.75 inch is clearly visible to my eyes, I am sure it isn't a measurement error. But I don't see any difference in full erect length. That 0.75 inch of flaccid gain don't show up there on erect, might have got 0.25 inch or less on full erect length, but I discount that as measurement error.
    Is this something normal to gain more flaccid and less erect length? Should't they go almost equally? Is it too early to say anything? Do I need to change my workout for this?

Happy but just curious on this.

Thanks!
    newuser21
    Last edited by newuser21; 10-26-2011, 08:51 PM.
    Start-Oct 01, 2011
    NBPEL: 5.0'', EG: 4.5'', FL: 3.0", FG: 3.5"

Current-July 16, 2012
    NBPEL: 5.5" +0.5, EG: 4.7" +0.2, FL: 3.75" +0.75, FG: 3.75" +0.25

I think you'll find that flaccid length doesn't translate to erect length right off the bat .
    That will usually take a while .
    However , it is a sign that you're on the right track .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

My flaccid is much bigger lately. I hope my upcoming erect measurements will show some gains. It is normal for one of the first things one notices after starting PE is a larger flaccid hang. Many guys go from growers to showers.

Comment

I would wait to change anything until the 3 months are up as long as you're seeing gains. The first routine is supposed to be more for conditioning than anything else so you're already doing well!
        November 22, 2011
        BPEL - 7.1"
        EG - 5.5"
        Goal
        BPEL - 8"
        EG - 6.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...keybs-log.html

Comment

maelsukr, XitemeM , JakeyB, Thanks... all that makes sense. So I will just shut up and keep going till I finish my 3 months.
          Start-Oct 01, 2011

Current-July 16, 2012

Comment

If in fact you gained 1/4" of erect length, I would not complain about that. However, I also believe that stretching your upper ligs allows some of your inner penis to show up as increased flaccid gain. The problem is that I also believe that that part of the inner penis also comes out when you have an erection. Thus even though there has been a gain in flaccid length, that gain does not necessarily translate into an erect gain. That being said, while there are two schools of thought on this, I am glad as punch that I am a shower!!
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I have full faith in PE. I am happy with my progress.
              After posting this today I did some reading on how long it might take to show results. Thought would be good to share it.

Chiropractor Dr. Stew Bittman said that "The human body is unfathomably intelligent. It builds itself from 1 cell into 100 trillion cells in 9 months. It rebuilds 98% of itself in 3 months! That's right- 98% of the atoms that comprise your body right now will not be in your body 3 - 6 months from now. They will have been replaced by atoms that you accumulate from your environment, mostly in the form of food."

From this I can say right now the flaccid gain I am seeing is mostly only a prolonged stretch of existing tissues. I am fortunate that my body reacts good to any sort of workouts and heals normally. But the real permanent growth will come only when I work out for several months and I gain new additional tissues in corpus cavernosum [Corpus spongiosum penis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia].
              http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...6/Gray1155.png
              http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...f/Gray1154.png

I am running into a new question thou, like I always do. I am getting some weird effects in my body, like stressed eyes, buzzing in ears, also I feel significant lingering stress on my penis whole day after a heavy workout. Donno if that's a sign of too much of workout, don't see any signs of 7 deadly PE sins.

Thanks!
              Start-Oct 01, 2011

Current-July 16, 2012

Comment

They don't translate because I am the opposite I have gained a tad bit more on erect length then flaccid probably because I stretch when about 30% erect.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                  They don't translate because I am the opposite I have gained a tad bit more on erect length then flaccid probably because I stretch when about 30% erect.

Interesting. I am doing OK jelq and stretching on 70% erect.
                  Start-Oct 01, 2011

Current-July 16, 2012

Comment

I don't stretch at that level of erection because I want the flexibility to maneuver my penis in different direction and give some
                    nice pull duration. It is easier to stretch the tunica when not so erect but not actually limp having some blood to work with. That is what I found worked. You can end up hurting your penis or bursting a vein/capillary with such a high erection level stretching.
                    Read JP's beginner routine. You need to condition your penis before forcing too much that quickly. Please, be careful before you hurt you shlong and have to rest from PE which would suck when chasing your goal and be patient which is the key to success.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I've been doing erect stretches. Up to 80% erect probably. I don't have a choice. It's either one short stretch every 5 minutes, or erect stretch. I guess like any exercise though, it's the intensity of the grip and force applied that can make it dangerous. Just be careful and keep it feeling good, and back off from any discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by newuser21 View Post
                        I have full faith in PE. I am happy with my progress.
                        I am running into a new question thou, like I always do. I am getting some weird effects in my body, like stressed eyes, buzzing in ears, also I feel significant lingering stress on my penis whole day after a heavy workout. Donno if that's a sign of too much of workout, don't see any signs of 7 deadly PE sins.

Thanks!
                        I'm wondering if you're putting pressure on your body while doing PE ?
                        Like straining . That may be the cause of the effects you're feeling .
                        It may be from overdoing .
                        Just guessing .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Great advice here!! No need to rush things. I do not recommend stretching or jelqing at more than 50 % erect--even lower, let's say 30 % works just fine.

Some people experience gains in flaccid first, others BPEL first. It took me better than a year to experience flaccid increases--eventually I doubled my flaccid hang.

Comment

I started PE 4/2010 and my starting flaccid was 2 inches (atrophy). It is 10/11 and my flaccid is almost 6 inches.
                            Last edited by angus; 10-29-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
                              I'm wondering if you're putting pressure on your body while doing PE ?
                              Like straining . That may be the cause of the effects you're feeling .
                              It may be from overdoing .
                              Just guessing .
                              Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                              You can end up hurting your penis or bursting a vein/capillary with such a high erection level stretching.
                              Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                              Great advice here!! No need to rush things. I do not recommend stretching or jelqing at more than 50 % erect--even lower, let's say 30 % works just fine.

Some people experience gains in flaccid first, others BPEL first. It took me better than a year to experience flaccid increases--eventually I doubled my flaccid hang.
                              Bursting a vein is really scary, I can't help the erection due to stimulation, I don't let it go beyond 70%. Even then my veins are fully pumped up as I put significant pressure & stress as I can bear that doesn't pain too much. I have damaged my self in past when I was 18 from a nasty hand job, on my glance's shoulder I have small spot where my glance's skin from the inside got detached from the glance. It is totally unrecoverable, it has been 10 yrs and it haven't got fixed on its own. But it doesn't put me any trouble at all, so I don't worry about it.

May be something to with my position while working out that gives me these weird effects, I always do it standing, hardly for 20 mins. I had few headaches from stress on my neck.
                              Since I don't have any of the well known & visible signs of damage, I am pushing my boundaries. What are the signs of too much workout but not exactly as some damage? The one I get is feeling of stress and slight burning sensation in urethra for whole day after workout, next day after sleep it gets totally healed.

Thanks
                              Start-Oct 01, 2011

Current-July 16, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X