measured myself for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• measured myself for the first time

I'm not sure i have done this correctly.

For none bone pressed i just made it touch my pubic bone skin an measured 6.3"

i then proper jammed the ruler against my pubic bone as much as possible and got 7.4

Surely i am doing somethin wrong here to be over an inch bigger by pressing it. I did these measurements laying on my back not sure if this is wrong or not?

The erection wasnt at it most frantic either haha. Is it best to do it when ya at ya biggest?

About an inch fatpad is common for many people. As long as you don`t press to hard and bend the ruler, you are good Be happy that you`re big.

Comment

So what do you guys think is your true length? Bone pressed or not?

Comment

they are both true length. and the only way to measure wrong is to do it differently every time. so long as you are consistent your measurements should be too.

non bone pressed is the visible penis. bone pressed is what you physically have available for use. get yourself in shape and the two can become one and the same.
        The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
        now: 7X5
        next: 8X6

Comment

Get in shape you say. Do you mean lose the fat that i have pressed against. Or do you mean that if i get my penis in shape with PE it will grow to my pressed size when just visible?

Comment

Originally posted by arshavin View Post
            So what do you guys think is your true length? Bone pressed or not?
            That is up to you. But if you want to compare to the research numbers or the average, bonepressed, standing up with dick level to the floor, is the only thing that matters. If you measure to see growth, just be constant in how you measure. Otherwise I see no reason for making your dick into some numbers. When people talk about size and tell what they are, it does not matter, because people measure different ways and many don`t know what the average is or how it is measured.
            ThomasJohnThomas
            Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 10-29-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Get in shape you say. Do you mean lose the fat that i have pressed against. Or do you mean that if i get my penis in shape with PE it will grow to my pressed size when just visible?
              If you get in better shape, the erection may get better because of health and bloodfloow. Some amount of fatpad may always be there, no matter how fit you are.

Comment

with RockstarParkingDude (long nick name ) so nothing to say.

Comment

This has nothing to do with anything but man, Arshavin is the worst name you could have chose with his current form

Comment

hahaha, whats wrong with arshavin? and is it possible for me to change the name?

Comment

hahaha, whats wrong with arshavin? and is it possible for me to change the name?
                      Arse shavin? As in shaves ass...

or...

Arse havin? As in having some ass...
                      ThomasJohnThomas
                      Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 11-01-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Losing fat pad not only depends on how much weight you lose but also genetics. Genetically I have .2-.25 of fat pad making most of shlong visible because weight don't distribute to my fat pad. Some no matter how much weight they may lose will always have about .5 - 1 of fat pad.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Send a PM to JonPop and ask him to give you a hand. Only Administrators can change names, but he's a great guy and will help you out.
                          ​The enemy of good is not bad
                          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Oh, and here's a good link about measuring. Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It
                            ​The enemy of good is not bad
                            The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
                            X