width vs. circumference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• width vs. circumference

How exactly do I measure width, and what does it matter in sex as opposed to circumference?
    ThomasJohnThomas
    Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 10-31-2011, 03:50 PM.

I can't imagine it matters. Circumference if equal should expand a space the same amount, no matter how the shape is - whether oval or more circular.
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
      I can't imagine it matters. Circumference if equal should expand a space the same amount, no matter how the shape is - whether oval or more circular.
      I imagine the shape would matter, they make all kinds of dildos...

Comment

You want to increase the depth as well as the width--it gives you a much more athletic looking dick.

Comment

Personally I don't think that cross-sectional shape matters in terms of what women experience. We just are not that sensitive down there. Telling the difference between a cock that is round in cross section from one that is oval, using only my vagina? I don't think I could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
            How exactly do I measure width, and what does it matter in sex as opposed to circumference?
            It's more of a locker room thing visual aspect.
            Things look bigger then they actually are .

Average width is 1.25" - 1.6" inches erect
            Flaccid it's around(width) 1" maybe less?

US dollar bill is 2.6" width

Comment

For a circle,
              C=pi x D
              D=C/pi

It's all about the pie. Her pie doesn't care, so why should you care what guys in the shower think?
              Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
              Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
              Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

I would say most "girth" comes from the width over the overall circumference (if that makes sense). Basically a wider penis instead of a uniformed shape penis. If the goal with having a lot of girth is to "stretch" the vaginal walls then X would mean more than Z.

Just my thought on it.
                "Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated."

Comment

I believe the penis width (measured from penis left to right) would be more important than penis depth (measured from penis top to bottom). I just found girls are more tighter sideways than perpendicular ways. Her vagina would be more resistant to penis width than to penis depth.

Comment

I'm lost -_-
                    7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

ok i think I measured around 2.2 width how much more girth would it take to get to 2.5 or more
                      7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

I think I`m wide for my circumference, and have often been told I am thick. I`m very happy with my size and not sure if I really feel like gaining. If any, it would have to be girth, as length is almost a bit too much sometimes. I see many has 6" girth as a goal and many claim to be more than 6" even. I measure 5.6 to 5.7 in girth and my width is a bit over 2", so I think width must count some, since I have been told I am and feel thick more than once. I know 5.6-5.7 is well above average, but with all the guys who say they are 6 or more out there, well... To gain or not to gain

Comment

TJT, I'd be careful about that, you are about as thick as most women can handle comfortably!

I too am at a quandry about gaining and I'm only at 5.25" thick.

Every woman I've been with has been happy with it.

In fact I was able to experience anal sex with a classmate in college who loved anal, but her boyfriend at the time was a BIG feller, much thicker than me. She was very happy with my girth, and we were able to have longer sex sessions without her being sore. Damn I miss college sometimes!

I'm sure you've had some problems receiving oral as well, I know I have. I hate molars !
                          Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

Thanks, Starbuck Maby I`ll just keep on holding my eq strong and angry then

Comment

Originally posted by tatti87 View Post
                              I believe the penis width (measured from penis left to right) would be more important than penis depth (measured from penis top to bottom). I just found girls are more tighter sideways than perpendicular ways. Her vagina would be more resistant to penis width than to penis depth.
                              Here we go engineering connections

Comment

Working...
                              X