How do YOU warm up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do YOU warm up?

So I've decided that after a near 3 month absence from PE, I should start again.
    So I'm back into JonPop's 90 day regime and I was just curious as to what people's warm up methods/durations are?
    The guide suggests using a hot flannel (no thanks) but I initially used a shower head and hand soap for jelqing (bad I know) which is why I stopped. Standing in a shower cubicle every day for 40+ minutes became an inconvenience to me.
    Now I'm using a microwaveable heat bag and KY Jelly which enables me to warm up for up to an hour whilst having the comfort and convenience of my room =]
    In practice I normally aim for about 20 minute warm up and 20 minute warm down.
    What about you guys?

Thanks =]

I warm up and warm down 15min each, with a rice sock, or the shower.

Comment

I use a rice sock, 10 minutes each for warm up and warm down.

Comment

I use a gel pack all you do is put the pack in hot water for 5 minutes and its hot and ready to go! Then I do a 15 minute warm up and a 10 minute warm down.
        new stats 4th Sept 2011
        FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
        FG: 3.75"
        BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
        NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
        MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
        NBPEL: 7"
        MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Damn maybe I should start warming up for longer.. I usually warm up for 5-8 minutes with a rice sock.
          10-25-11
          BPEL: 7 x 5.25
          NBPEL: 5" fat pad:(

Short goal:
          BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.5"

Overall goal:
          BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys =]

I generally wrap my groin area up with the lavender heat bag and then forget about it and play games on my phone or something. Kills the time wonderfully.

Comment

I also heat up my lube by putting it in a jug of hot water while I stretch! warm lube is a lot better when jelquing!
              new stats 4th Sept 2011
              FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
              FG: 3.75"
              BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
              NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
              MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
              NBPEL: 7"
              MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Do any of you guys get a semi from your warmup?
                July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Your method and time of warming up/down is just fine. You have a constant source of heat for the duration of 20 mins which is important.
                  I do the same duration of time except I use the rick sock method.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by jimbolevy View Post
                    Thanks for the responses guys =]

I generally wrap my groin area up with the lavender heat bag and then forget about it and play games on my phone or something. Kills the time wonderfully.
                    The warm up, so important, I feel that many a PEer do them selfs a great injustice by not taking the time to do it throughly. So many benefits, better gains and less injury top the list. The down side it takes a little time.

I've been using a microwavable heating pad. I can get a complete warm up in ten to thirteen minutes. More time is not really needed pre workout. When I'm done I want my penis to be heated to the core, radiating heat and very warm to the touch. Good pre workout warm-ups allow increased blood flow and greater tissue flexibility and isn't this what a PE workout is about.

About wrapping the whole groin, please consider sparing your testicles the heat treatment, as they don't respond well to excessive heat, that why they, hang-out, outside the body.

One work of caution that should not have to be said, We are not talking about a weenie roast, if it feels to hot it probably is. Keep the temperature less than 110 degrees Fahrenheit, at 110 you will start burning your skin.
                    ​The enemy of good is not bad
                    The enemy of good is better

Comment

I usually warm up for 10 min with an electric heating pad or after a shower. Is a warm down important as warm up, and how does a warm down help with this?

Comment

If I'm going to do girth exercises. I will use a rice sock. Due to the fact that I get semi erect pretty fast. I'll warm up for six to ten min. For length I will use a hot towel or use the shower. Then I'll warm down for five and cool down for five. For the cool down I'll put cold water in the sink. Then put a glass of ice in it. While wRming down with a towel. After that I wrap up my buddy in a ice cold towel. I find that an ice. Old wrap on my member helps him from turtling.
                        I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Warm down is EXTREMELY important. Good practice = good results

Comment

Originally posted by Unit View Post
                            The warm up, so important, I feel that many a PEer do them selfs a great injustice by not taking the time to do it throughly. So many benefits, better gains and less injury top the list. The down side it takes a little time.

I've been using a microwavable heating pad. I can get a complete warm up in ten to thirteen minutes. More time is not really needed pre workout. When I'm done I want my penis to be heated to the core, radiating heat and very warm to the touch. Good pre workout warm-ups allow increased blood flow and greater tissue flexibility and isn't this what a PE workout is about.

About wrapping the whole groin, please consider sparing your testicles the heat treatment, as they don't respond well to excessive heat, that why they, hang-out, outside the body.

One work of caution that should not have to be said, We are not talking about a weenie roast, if it feels to hot it probably is. Keep the temperature less than 110 degrees Fahrenheit, at 110 you will start burning your skin.
                            I've been thinking of getting a pad. Where did you purchase yours?
                            10-25-11
                            BPEL: 7 x 5.25
                            NBPEL: 5" fat pad:(

Short goal:
                            BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.5"

Overall goal:
                            BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Comment

I am using a heating pad also which I purchased at pharmacy store or you could probably pick one up at your local Wal Mart

Comment

Working...
                              X