Ok, im new and slightly lost..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, im new and slightly lost..

Been reading this stuff for a few days, on the main site..the warming up, the stretching, the jelqing and all the other two methods.

now i have a few questions, yes they might be silly, but hey, thats what im all about lol (joke)

1) when stretching, what erect state if any do i need to be at?
    2)im un-cut, (going to sound rude but..) do i need to pull back or is it "all good" if i stretch without me pulling back?
    3)same question with jelqing, do i need to pull back?

i may add a few later on, but if somebody could answer these it would be great.

oh, and 4) how many times a day or week or something do you do the stretching?

5)how long before you can actually start jelqing, or is that straight after the stretches?

Welcome Uncut_lad! That makes two of us !

Well, first all the exercises (warming up, stretching, wet jelqing, kegeling and warmdown) are a part of your "routine".
    You will have to pick a "routine" you like and stick to it. There are several beginner routines on this site. You can also look at my log if you want to see what's mine.
    Once you pick a routine, you will have to decide how often are you going to perform it (have a session).
    So to the question No.4 - you'll stretch each time you have a session. My routine is 1 day workout - 1 day rest.
    1) When stretching you should be flaccid. Many PEers reccomend 30% erection (which is quite flaccid)
    2) You'll want to pull back the foreskin while stretching (I do), you'll want to pull on the ligs, not skin.
    3) I don't pull back when jelqing but I'm having a serious tought about starting doing just that. It would prevent me from doing two-hand jelqs but at least I won't gain any extra foreskin.
    Never forget to warm up! Also never go hard on your willy! Just a little roughness and you'll end up with turkey neck or some other irritation on the soft part of the shaft under the glans. It appears that our foreskin keeps it more sensitive than those of circumcised guys.

I hope this helped. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Also, check my log (Todger's Log), you could find some info about us uncircumcised guys or at least learn from my mistakes.

Cheers!
    Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

Good one Todger!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

6)do i have to do jelqing and kegeling?

thanks Todger, was alot of help thanks.

could you give me a quick summary of your routine? or somebody else could do so also.

just that i want to read up on this section of the forum first then move onto the others.
        thanks in advance people.

Comment

Hey Lad!

6) You should do jelqs and kegels. You don't need to do them simultaneously.

My routine in short:

--1 day workout - 1 day off.
          --warming up:
          I take off my clothes and sit on the edge of the bath tub, facing it. I warm-up with a warm/hot shower by cupping one hand under my flaccid penis and showering it with the other hand. This lasts for about 8 minutes.
          --Kegels:
          I do kegels while warming up - 50 repetitions, each 2-3 seconds long.
          --Stretching:
          Basic stretch: forward,up,down,left,right- 2 sets.
          After warmup I dry my hands and penis and use a bit of toilet paper to help gripping.
          It appears that during warmup my penis achieves apx. 30% erection that won't go down.
          Stretching in each direction lasts for 30 seconds plus about 30 seconds before the next stretch.
          This usually takes more than 10 minutes contrary to the math. Lets say 13-14 minutes.
          --Jelqing:
          10 minutes -ideally 3 seconds per jelq but it turns out I do about 300 of them meaning I need to learn to slow each jelq down.
          I'm using baby oil as lubricant. The penis is 70% erect.
          --Warming down:
          Being all oily, a warm shower is in order. It also cleans the tub of excess oil.

Ok, it's not "in short" but it could give you a more "visual" feel than just: warmup, stretch 10min, jelq 10min -over.

Cheers!

Comment

I didn't want to make a new thread for this simple question, so I hope you don't mind me asking here. When I first started doing manual stretches, my penis would start getting a little more erect for some reason. To counter this, I now do kegels while stretching, 5 second holds each time. Is this counter productive to the stretching or not a big problem?

Comment

Hey whatisit!

Doing kegels while stretching shouldn't be counterproductive, in fact, some routines recommend it.
              JP's 90 day routine suggests doing 30 quick kegels with every stretch.

Comment

Ok thanks for that. Also, if I do the 50 5 second hold kegels while stretching, should I do another 50 without stretching, or is that too many.

Comment

Hmmm...don't know...Your join date is September meaning you have around 3 months of experience... I think you can do a 100 hard kegels without fear... If for some reason this is your first month of PE, I would wait before increasing the repetitions. Also try to increase them gradually.
                  Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                  X