No announcement yet.

Into PE 3 months, would welcome advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into PE 3 months, would welcome advice.

Hi all. I started PE about three months ago, I've been hanging around ************* but since no new accounts are permitted I signed up here yesterday, so hello. Anyways, like I said I started PE about three months ago. I've seen minimal gains, but enough to make me feel good and confident the process works. I have only probably gained 1/4inch in both girth and length, I didn't log correctly but now I have my measurements. I want more. I am wondering if my workouts are okay, I feel I may have hit hard work outs a little too soon.

I started of PE without great comprehension. What I did do was warm up, cool down (washcloth) and basically for one week, 50 jelqs. Next week, 100 Jelqs, third was 150 and then I did about 200 jelqs a day for a little bit. Then I found ************* and started advancing my techniques. I wonder if I may have/be slightly over trained. My flaccid hang has increased but changes from day to day. Some days I am really tight, and dense and some days I am long and loose. Did I maybe start up too fast? My morning wood and erection frequency seems to have diminished some.

Basically what I do now is try and mix things up from day to day, but keep things strenuous. I have been jelqing with some stretching (inverted V stretch over an cylindrical object) and compression stuff. (Hold base, kegel then compress from head down to glans and hold). Additionally I do some kegels, and things to try and stretch my tunica. My stretched flaccid is about the same as my EL, and my unit feels pretty tight and dense. It's hard to pull. My LOT is around 6.

Well, I want a lot more of both. Once I started compressing I saw instant and quick girth gains, I was really happy. My unit is much more dense and veiny compared to what it used to be. Like I said length gains have been slightly noticeable but not impressive. Can I get some input from some experience guys around here, I would really enjoy making some quick healthy gains.
    10/23/2017:
    NBPEL 5.55" + 0"
    BPEL, 6.16" + 0"
    BPFSL 6.5" + 0"
    BEG, 5" +0"
    MSEG, 4.5" +0"
    TSEG 4" +0"

Short term goal (10/23/17): 6.75" BPFSL
    Ultimate goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" MSEG

Originally posted by Kaskman View Post
    Hi all. I started PE about three months ago, I've been hanging around ************* but since no new accounts are permitted I signed up here yesterday, so hello. Anyways, like I said I started PE about three months ago. I've seen minimal gains, but enough to make me feel good and confident the process works. I have only probably gained 1/4inch in both girth and length, I didn't log correctly but now I have my measurements. I want more. I am wondering if my workouts are okay, I feel I may have hit hard work outs a little too soon.

I started of PE without great comprehension. What I did do was warm up, cool down (washcloth) and basically for one week, 50 jelqs. Next week, 100 Jelqs, third was 150 and then I did about 200 jelqs a day for a little bit. Then I found ************* and started advancing my techniques. I wonder if I may have/be slightly over trained. My flaccid hang has increased but changes from day to day. Some days I am really tight, and dense and some days I am long and loose. Did I maybe start up too fast? My morning wood and erection frequency seems to have diminished some.

Basically what I do now is try and mix things up from day to day, but keep things strenuous. I have been jelqing with some stretching (inverted V stretch over an cylindrical object) and compression stuff. (Hold base, kegel then compress from head down to glans and hold). Additionally I do some kegels, and things to try and stretch my tunica. My stretched flaccid is about the same as my EL, and my unit feels pretty tight and dense. It's hard to pull. My LOT is around 6.

Well, I want a lot more of both. Once I started compressing I saw instant and quick girth gains, I was really happy. My unit is much more dense and veiny compared to what it used to be. Like I said length gains have been slightly noticeable but not impressive. Can I get some input from some experience guys around here, I would really enjoy making some quick healthy gains.
    Your routine is a bit strenuous but you did gain, girth and length gains that come together are great. But to focus on length I would not get more erect than 50%. Take he easy approach when it comes to PE. lite grips and slow easy stretches.

No PE tell your EQ improves. Sometimes when your penis grows your erection level dips. And you wont see the gain until you start getting those rock hard erections again. I would if I were you masturbate every other day for a week or two. But take a break from PE until your getting erections at 100% again. You may be surprized to have gained at this point,

One way to tell if your eq level has declined as a result of penis growth. Is that your flaccid is soft and pliable and easy to stretch.
    If ylour EQ is off from to strenuous PE you would have a shorer harder less pliabe flaccid hang.

Welcome to Pegym!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thank you for the post King. I will take your advice and take a few days of, is it okay to stretch during this time?

Your recommendation for a soft grip surprises me a bit. Recently I decided my unit could take a little more pressure, and that has been added to my workout. Perhaps this is the cause for my less pliable hang. If I could just ask, what in your opinion is the advantage of a soft grip, verses a stronger one?
      10/23/2017:
      NBPEL 5.55" + 0"
      BPEL, 6.16" + 0"
      BPFSL 6.5" + 0"
      BEG, 5" +0"
      MSEG, 4.5" +0"
      TSEG 4" +0"

Comment

I wouldn't consider 1/4 gains in length and girth minimal.

Comment

I've been into PE for 4 weeks now and I've noticed that my penis is harder (more dense) when flaccid.
          It's nothing major, just an observation.
          I always try to be gentle on it and i workout on 1 day on -1 day off basis.
          Is this a sign of overworking or is this normal once you start PE?
          Should I take a couple days off?
          Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

Originally posted by Kaskman View Post
            Thank you for the post King. I will take your advice and take a few days of, is it okay to stretch during this time?

Your recommendation for a soft grip surprises me a bit. Recently I decided my unit could take a little more pressure, and that has been added to my workout. Perhaps this is the cause for my less pliable hang. If I could just ask, what in your opinion is the advantage of a soft grip, verses a stronger one?
            Soft grip alows you to jelwq longer w/o injury. When you have an injury you can do no PE. Also if applied right you get a better plump longer post jelq hang that last tell the next day.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              Soft grip alows you to jelwq longer w/o injury. When you have an injury you can do no PE. Also if applied right you get a better plump longer post jelq hang that last tell the next day.
              I like what you're saying here. I haven't ever felt I have been in jeopardy for injury, but I think I will ease up a bit because your advice seems logical. Forgive me for trying to pick your brain a bit but I have one more question. What would you recommend for a girth exercise? If I want to relax grip a bit when jelqing to have a longer plump post jelq, are the compressions to much to have in there? I think they feel awesome and have done good work for my girth so far. Would uli's be better?
              10/23/2017:
              NBPEL 5.55" + 0"
              BPEL, 6.16" + 0"
              BPFSL 6.5" + 0"
              BEG, 5" +0"
              MSEG, 4.5" +0"
              TSEG 4" +0"

Comment

Working...
              X