Unable to get 100% erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get 100% erection

Alright, atm this is a VERY serious problem in my sexual life. I sleep well, I masturbate 2-3 times a week (I take pauses when I am meeting with my girlfriend, so I could stay hard). But I just can't! It erects to like... 80% maybe? Not hard enough for penetration. We've been trying for a month now. And I don't feel wrought-up, either.

At first I thought it's a matter of doing PE exercises wrong. But even after 3 weeks of doing only kegels (not regulary, every 2nd or 3rd day), it STILL is not hard enough.

Then I thought, maybe it's a matter of trying to make love during the dark (I can't see that sexy body of hers, I can just feel things). We haven't tried to make love during daytime (when it's light and we can see each other and the things we are doing to each other). But I am very affraid this is not the issue either.

And the last one - too long-lasting foreplay.

Few months ago I was so hard I couldn't even bend it up or anything it just stood up like a rock.

Almost every day during this week I woke up with ~80% strong morning wood (but I think it's because I need to pee straight afterwards).

Could it really be ED? I am only 20 years old! And my PC muscle works fine! I can get erect when thinking about her, when in bed with her. It's just not hard enough to make love with her. It's frustrating and could result in her searching for another man, You know what I mean. Sh*t! Please help.

p.s. I can describe anything particular, helpful, just ask.

Alioth

Honestly man, I think it is more in your head than it is a physical problem. Stress, aggrivation, or anxiety all could cause you to not get as hard. Then you start to psych yourself out and think you have a problem when you really dont. I've been there before. I have tried to hook with a girl and it wouldn't get up, then not long after she left I got hard as a rock, needless to say I was pissed. But the reason that it happened to me was just bad nerves and anxiety.
    starting stats: 11/20/2008
    EL 5.9 in EG 4 1/8 in
    bpel 6 5/8

first goal
    EL 6 1/4 in EG 4 1/4 in

Comment

Originally posted by ineedgirth1 View Post
      Honestly man, I think it is more in your head than it is a physical problem. Stress, aggrivation, or anxiety all could cause you to not get as hard. Then you start to psych yourself out and think you have a problem when you really dont. I've been there before. I have tried to hook with a girl and it wouldn't get up, then not long after she left I got hard as a rock, needless to say I was pissed. But the reason that it happened to me was just bad nerves and anxiety.
      Well said man. Yep, this has happened to me with more than one girl actually. Try talking to your girlfriend and letting her know that it's psychological and not a pysical problem. Also, I know it's easier said than done but try to relax and not think about it too much. Here's a great post by Big Al that might help.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...impotence.html
      Starting: bpel 6.5 - eg 4.5
      Current: bpel 6.75 - eg 5.2
      Goal: bpel 7 - eg 5.5

Comment

Focus on PE.When you see some gains then your psycology will be boosted so believe me 100% you will then have 110% errection.I visit my girlfriend once a week and try to have changed bigger or better my penis with PE every week.Whenever I manage to do this I always have exchelent psycology and some times 150%errections....
        What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Also are you drinking heavily by any chance? I posted a topic a little while ago about how my heavy drinking was effecting my erections even if I wasnt drunk. I couldn't get an erection at all without manually stimulating my junk. Now after about 3 to 4 weeks of not drinking I can get to about a 70% erection without touching it. Just a lil food for thought. I hope things turn out for the better bro, hopefully your girl friend can feel for you!

Comment

Are you overworking?
            Did you change something in your lifestyle? Sport, food, drinking habits?
            I had a period before I begun PE when I quit running for about 2 months and had sex once a week, no masturbation (masturbated daily prior to that).
            I wanted to build up cum for my girlfriend.
            The result was a drop in testosterone level or something, I felt less horny, erections were way harder to maintain. During foreplay (and oral pleasure for her) I would drop completely.
            I don't have that problem now. I begun masturbating at least once every three days regardless of sex frequency. Perhaps PE helped, but I believe not.
            I'm 26 by the way.

It could also be psychological. You're too tense about it when it comes to sex so you kill the erection.
            Relax and take some rest, that's my advice. Also, are you 100% up when masturbating? If so, you may be too much of a visual type. Turn the lights on! Problem solved
            Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

MellowD had good advice, tell her it is psychological not a physical problem. Just for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bidnez View Post
                Also are you drinking heavily by any chance? I posted a topic a little while ago about how my heavy drinking was effecting my erections even if I wasnt drunk. I couldn't get an erection at all without manually stimulating my junk. Now after about 3 to 4 weeks of not drinking I can get to about a 70% erection without touching it. Just a lil food for thought. I hope things turn out for the better bro, hopefully your girl friend can feel for you!
                No man, I am very healthy (no smoking at all, no drinking too, except when going out to some social events and such!). I am visiting gym 3 times a week, this is my only free time activity.

Originally posted by Todger View Post
                Are you overworking?
                Did you change something in your lifestyle? Sport, food, drinking habits?
                I had a period before I begun PE when I quit running for about 2 months and had sex once a week, no masturbation (masturbated daily prior to that).
                I wanted to build up cum for my girlfriend.
                The result was a drop in testosterone level or something, I felt less horny, erections were way harder to maintain. During foreplay (and oral pleasure for her) I would drop completely.
                I don't have that problem now. I begun masturbating at least once every three days regardless of sex frequency. Perhaps PE helped, but I believe not.
                I'm 26 by the way.

It could also be psychological. You're too tense about it when it comes to sex so you kill the erection.
                Relax and take some rest, that's my advice. Also, are you 100% up when masturbating? If so, you may be too much of a visual type. Turn the lights on! Problem solved
                No - I am doing strictly only kegels (for 2 weeks now, but irregulary). I masturbated yesterday, and it was a 100% erection, I am sure about that. I wish I could maintain it when together with my girlfriend as well. Todger - the bold text part in Your quote - I think we have the same problem. Before all of this happened I was quite frequent masturbator, but I stopped it for her, hoping to gain less exhausted penis for when we are together. The result - well...It is really hard to get horny and such, as You already mentioned. And this showed up like 1,5 months ago.

Btw - could more advanced kegeling help? I read many of PE`ers do 100 and more kegels, but I did only 50 every 2nd day (from the beginners kegeling article found here). People are different. When I visit gym, it's hard to gain something if I don't push myself to the limit within every exercise. Penis is a muscle too, and it has the same habits as every other muscle of my body. I was thinking about kegeling til my boner is completely K.O., and repeat this every other day. Wutcha think?

Anyways - thanks for the great replies, guys. I really appreciate that. I feel that there is a hope now

Alioth

Comment

Alioth,

I wouldn't be too fast on the idea of pushing your love muscle to the limits 24/7 non-stop.
                  What you say makes sense but! As a gym-guy you know that you shouldn't train the same muscle group every day, more like: Monday:chest+triceps , Wednesday: shoulders + quadriceps , Friday: back+biceps or some such schedule.
                  Also you shouldn't train a muscle that hasn't recovered from the previous workout.
                  Add to that the fact that all these muscles were created by nature to work for extended periods of time daily while all that pelvic floor muscles do is a few hard contractions every day (if you're lucky ) and support during erection for 10 min.
                  Our sex culture makes us want to hold the erection for much more time than the nature wanted us to. That in itself is not always easy.
                  Lastly, if you hurt that muscle (overworking) the psychological effects would be nothing like they would've been if you hurt your biceps. The psychological effect would be disastrous, -sharp pain in the groin area is enough to freak anybody out. The fear of hurting something for good would be quite strong.

I would go easy if I were you, kegel every other day. Increase the number and intensity gradually over a period of 6-8 weeks. A PE veteran should be of more help than I.
                  Anyway, common sense should win the day in the end, right?

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Todger View Post
                    Alioth,

I wouldn't be too fast on the idea of pushing your love muscle to the limits 24/7 non-stop.
                    What you say makes sense but! As a gym-guy you know that you shouldn't train the same muscle group every day, more like: Monday:chest+triceps , Wednesday: shoulders + quadriceps , Friday: back+biceps or some such schedule.
                    Also you shouldn't train a muscle that hasn't recovered from the previous workout.
                    Add to that the fact that all these muscles were created by nature to work for extended periods of time daily while all that pelvic floor muscles do is a few hard contractions every day (if you're lucky ) and support during erection for 10 min.
                    Our sex culture makes us want to hold the erection for much more time than the nature wanted us to. That in itself is not always easy.
                    Lastly, if you hurt that muscle (overworking) the psychological effects would be nothing like they would've been if you hurt your biceps. The psychological effect would be disastrous, -sharp pain in the groin area is enough to freak anybody out. The fear of hurting something for good would be quite strong.

I would go easy if I were you, kegel every other day. Increase the number and intensity gradually over a period of 6-8 weeks. A PE veteran should be of more help than I.
                    Anyway, common sense should win the day in the end, right?

Cheers,
                    50x hard and 25x quick could be a good start? (every other day, ofc )... By the way, how soon I could get the first results? It seems very hard if erects shortly after kegeling. And what about masturbation - I suppose that after kegeling it's bad, can I masturbate every day when I am not kegeling? Also, I am preparing for the next time we will try sex with my girlfriend, and this time, I wish SO BADLY that it will be a success. How do You think - will a few glasses of red wine (hot, the Christmas one) improve or forbid my erection? I did some reading about the erection tea somewhere here...But I don't want my girl to see me drinking "something" (Christ, I could not tell her what it is) before getting into bed with her. I am a bit weird, I admit, but something like this would be the red light for me during the evening

About the psychological part of my prob - I suppose You can imagine how hard it is to believe in a success if You haven't been hard enough for the whole previous month. Oh , well, we'll see how it'll turn out.

Todger - I cannot express how useful Your posts have been for me. Other posters - thank You as well. Really - thank You very much, and I hope we will continue things going on in this thread as the time moves on. Thanks in advance,

Alioth

Comment

Give her some erection tea to it wont hurt. Are you drinking a lot smoking a lot of pot? Not sleeping good, stressed?
                      kingpole
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by kingpole; 12-12-2008, 07:34 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Stressed - could be, but nah, not smoking at all, nor drinking.

Comment

Hey Alioth,
                          Thank you for your kind words.

50 hard kegels + 30 quick ones seems ok, although I think you could do much more quick ones as long as you have a day of rest after.
                          JP's 90 day routine recommends doing 30 quick kegels with each stretch which would total to 150 quick kegels per one set (up,down,left,right,straight forward stretch).
                          From my experience you should do the following:
                          50 hard kegels: hold each one as long as you can (3-5 secs each; don't go over 10 seconds even if you can hold it, I can't). Don't clench your buttocks, anus nor abs. By contracting those muscles you take the focus off the PC muscles and end up under working them. It's hard to flex the exact muscle you want, I know...
                          PE veterans, please correct me if I'm wrong!
                          Do 30 quick kegels every now and then during the day. It's discrete. Don't go over 150 for the first 3-4 weeks and don't do more than 30 at one time.
                          I would suggest having sex on your day off, or even take a pause to allow the muscles to rest. Also try drinking a few cups of water 2-3 hours prior to sex, the buildup in semen fluid could give you more urge to get rid of it ( that is ejaculate- you could feel more aroused). I made up this technique (perhaps it already exists?) and it seems to be working.

Results of kegels you ask....I don't know...I'm quite new to all this. But I read a lot... can't tell you from personal experience... It should give you a greater degree of erection, even if it was at 100% it should make your penis harder. I noticed this, my penis was rock hard but now it's like steel. It should also help you maintain the erection longer although I think this is not a matter of physical condition but of the level of arousal and fatigue/stress (fear and insecurity also).

This brings us to the question of wine/erection tea. I don't recommend the tea: you are young and physically healthy, you don't need drugs to get you up. What you need is to relax and want to have sex with your girlfriend. Although any alcohol is bad for erection I would suggest you and your girlfriend consume some wine but not in a form of "some sex medicine" but as a form of foreplay. Get comfortable, talk, laugh, watch a romantic movie, drink until buzzed and then if you feel like it -have sex. I guarantee it will be fantastic. Sex shouldn't be forced. Alcohol too, a little buzzed is a great, dead drunk is a terrible experience.
                          Try to relax, that is the key.

Best of luck buddy

Comment

Hello again! I wanted to update You about progress with my erection issue.

I stopped kegeling 1,5 weeks ago. Ever since I wake up with a good morning wood every day, and I am able to achieve ~90%-95% erection (without my gf around, with her it'll be 100% I am sure about that). So the issue was overworking my pc muscle I guess. I have no doubts in PE however, and I will start kegeling again after a while (this time, very slow and easy). By the way - does warming up penis with a warm washcloth improve the blood flow to it permanently if You do it each day for about 5-10 minutes (without PE-ing, just the cloth)?

And thanks everyone, this is a VERY mature place (compared to forums about these kinds of things in my country - they are offering all this for money, and discouraging guys with small penises, rising standards and "average" sizes et cetera, sucks badly)...Especially Todger <3. I am sure I will visit this place often...See You for now!

Alioth

Comment

Great!

I'm so glad it all went well! Once again we all get to learn, and that is what this place is all about!

Best of luck in the future Alioth!

Comment

Working...
                              X