Question about the inner penis!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the inner penis!!

I read from Afew posts that the inner penis cannot be pulled out no matter what PE is done.. Is that true?? Has anyone gained from the internal stretch?? Thnx .... Cheers

Temporary gains--nothing permanent--but then, I have never done them consistently. I may try them for a few weeks to see what happens. I'm in a "rediscovery" phase after 8 years of p.e.

Comment

Alright going411by7:.. I will try that internal stretch consistently cheers

Comment

8 years of PE is a real accomplished dude! Salute! Ur stats are amazing

Comment

Thanks, good fellow. It's a deal!! We'll try them consistently for a month, let's say, and check in with each other after that time.

Comment

Yea sure going411by7!! I will get back to ya about how I felt about the internal stretch!! Meet u in other posts!! Tc

Comment

I am convinced that Lazy Ass Stretches not only stretch the upper ligs which result in a better hang angle, but it also pulls out some of the inner penis. What gets pulled out is that part which comes out naturally when you have an erection, that is why you can increase your flaccid hang length while not directly increasing your erect length. If it can be pulled out for flaccid, I think it is possible to pull some more out for erect length. I am not into stretching, so I haven't tried to do much in that area, but I have added close to one inch in flaccid length.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
              X