Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching - how hard?!

Hello everyone,

I am a complete newbie to this PE and had my first session yesterday and had one today as well. My routine looks like the 90-day beginner routine so what I am doing is:
    10mins warm-up
    3xBasic stretching (left, right, out and up) while doing 15 kegels
    10mins wet-jelqing
    5mins V-jelqing
    Edging for 30 mins afterward (not blowing the load)

Jelqing and edging seems very fine and feels like it works. However, the stretching is very hard to determine how hard to pull. Yesterday I pulled all that I could (no pain though), but the glans turned all red/blueish. Today I pulled very gently but didn't feel any effects at all. The reason might also be my grip around my penis, I find it hard to hold the grip on the actual penis and not the skin, so I force blood to the glans for a better grip.

Any good suggestions on how to get better grip and how hard to pull - would like my glans to be a nice pink as always.
    Ta for all the very good posts and help on the forum by the way!
    08-11-2011 (28-02-2012)BPEL: 5.8" (+0.4"=6.2")EG: 4.9"(+0.1"=5") 6-months goal (08-05-2012):BPEL: 6"EG: 5.5" Long-term:BPEL: 7.5"EG: 6"

I presume that you are uncut. You don't want to tug that guy too tight while stretching because you can hurt yourself. You should feel a slight pull in your ligs. You are not having a tug of war with your penis you are more or less getting it accustomed to being stretched. You want to grip your penis under your glans using the OK grip and if you have problems holding onto it you could use baby powder for a better grip. You don't want to be forcing blood into your penis at first, this will come later as you progess with PE exercises. You should be able to find a thread or something in the penis exercises under stretching or stretching 101 that would help you along. I would advise you to read up as much as you can in the male enhancement articles and penis exercises. Oh I just want to mention one last thing it is very important also to cool down.

Comment

Thanks so much! I will try and read up on the stretching guides (even though I feel like I have looked through them). The baby powder trick is definately one that I will try out!

About cooling down, can't I use edging as cooling down? Thats what I've read from other user of this forum.
      08-11-2011 (28-02-2012)BPEL: 5.8" (+0.4"=6.2")EG: 4.9"(+0.1"=5") 6-months goal (08-05-2012):BPEL: 6"EG: 5.5" Long-term:BPEL: 7.5"EG: 6"

Comment

The heat will help to get blood flowing better into your penis with no strain on it as edging would do. Myself I finish my routine and I heat for about 15 minutes. Then I'll let my penis cool down for about 5 minutes after heating then I will edge for about 15 to 20 minutes. I guess it's what you feel comfortable doing.

Comment

Baby powder gives a good grip, and you're never supposed to feel pain or discomfort when stretching.

Comment

I like to be about 25-30% erect so that I can easily grip my just under my mushroom.

Comment

Came on to ask among other questions exactly this (also uncut and unsure).

Pain/Discomfort are all relative, is there any other way of gauging how far/hard to pull during the stretches? How much force or a percentage of the max you can pull?

Comment

Simple, stretch enough just before it gets pain or discomfort. You should feel the strech but that's it.

Comment

Fair enough, more of an internal feeling as opposed to the exterior/sides I assume?

Comment

Thank you so much for all the answers. I have an off day today, but I will definately try baby powder and cooling down with a warm cloth or something.

Comment

Originally posted by nlaage View Post
                      Thank you so much for all the answers. I have an off day today, but I will definately try baby powder and cooling down with a warm cloth or something.
                      The only problem with a warm cloth is that it gets cold before you can finish you warm up. So you'll either be running to the bathroom or have a bucket of warm water with you to get it at the right temp. Some members use rice socks which again will cool off before your warm up. Myself I use a heating pad which more or less stays at the same temp during your warm up. You have to be careful with all three not to burn yourself with them if they are too hot. The first 2 I mentioned would be when you first place it on your penis. The third is more as the pad warms up it seems to get warmer and you would just have to tun it down. These are three most common articles used to warm up with, you can choose either one which you feel most comfortable with and good luck with your gains. I forgot to mention a hot shower could also be used to warm up.

Comment

I have just tried a couple of stretches tonight, just to see how it works out. My problem is that the glans slips through my "OK" hold and I can't hold the stretch for very long. The actual penis slides back and then I'm left with the skin in between my fingers. Is there any alternatives to stretching? Having the same effect?

Comment

I found a way to do it, if anybody else have the problem I have had you can do the following;
                          1) Reverse "OK"-grip around the base (with a slight squeeze)
                          2) Get like 20-25% erection
                          3) Squeeze a bit more and pull in the desired direction

This worked for me in all directions - nice that I found a solution to the problem. Thanks for all the input!

Comment

Originally posted by nlaage View Post
                            I have just tried a couple of stretches tonight, just to see how it works out. My problem is that the glans slips through my "OK" hold and I can't hold the stretch for very long. The actual penis slides back and then I'm left with the skin in between my fingers. Is there any alternatives to stretching? Having the same effect?
                            I presume that you are uncut seeing that you had skin left between your fingers. One important thing maybe we forgot to mention is when you do your stretches it is important to pull your foreskin back and then go and hold the OK behind your glans giving it a slight pull. You don't want to pull to hard and hurt yourself. If you want you go into the penis exercises, there should be a length section. You should be able to find something under the heading stretching or stretching 101. You might be able to find some videos also in that section.

Comment

Working...
                            X