Injury Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury Question

Not particularly worried as I've had strong PI's (and fantastic flaccid gains) but I recently increased by beginner workout by 1.5 minutes of jelqing and found a small red spot/bump on the RHS side of my penis right on the vein. My first instinct was to assume it was a petechiae, but as it sort of rises out I thought it would do no harm to ask if that is typical of petachiae. It possibly could be skin irritation from jelqs but I generally try to lube fairly well. I figure I'll delay tomorrow's routine and closely monitor it but advice from anyone with experience with injuries or issues would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by MoreGains View Post
    Not particularly worried as I've had strong PI's (and fantastic flaccid gains) but I recently increased by beginner workout by 1.5 minutes of jelqing and found a small red spot/bump on the RHS side of my penis right on the vein. My first instinct was to assume it was a petechiae, but as it sort of rises out I thought it would do no harm to ask if that is typical of petachiae. It possibly could be skin irritation from jelqs but I generally try to lube fairly well. I figure I'll delay tomorrow's routine and closely monitor it but advice from anyone with experience with injuries or issues would be greatly appreciated.
    You should be alright...sometimes that happens to me as well. Think of the inside of your penis as a sponge, you simply popped on the millions of compartments inside. I wouldn't really worry about the 1.5 min increase in jelqing, but I would take a step back and make sure aren't squeezing to hard. The little red dot will go away in 1-2 days.

Cheers,
    I grow in centimeters, not inches.... :)
    Start: 11/03/08
    BPEL: 6.57 in
    EG: 4.41 in
    Current: 02/04/08
    BPEL: 7.0 in
    EG: 4.6 in

Comment

Gripping a little to hard eh?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Yeah, it was only a 1.5 minute increase its been no big deal in the past. I just threw that in to pre-empt anyone asking if I was overtraining. I'd say it was gripping too hard perhaps as kingpole suggested. I was more so querying that the red dots people spoke of were raised, I noticed its not even always obvious as I checked one time and it had gone, only to return later. Cheers for the advice kingpole and cocknballs.

Comment

Working...
        X