jerking off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerking off

i was wondering if it is good or bad to jerk off frequently ,i think im like addicted to it , i do it 2-3times a day ... i dont know if its realy a bad thing, but ill try to find somthing to cope with not doing it if i should stop

it dosent even feel good anymore i jus feel like i need to do it almost , like after i cum the need to jack off has gone away for awhile but ill just wanna do it agan later , is there anything i can do to make it feel better agan
    shane_syndrome
    Banned
    Last edited by shane_syndrome; 12-15-2008, 02:43 AM.

I can't answer this directly, but this thread might help...maybe

https://www.pegym.com/forums/general...turbation.html

Someone here will know though

Comment

thanks RIb , ill check it out

Comment

Masturbation is a normal healthy activity. Instead of having three short quick sessions per day try edging.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

thanks , is it ok to edge every day , and how many times should i edge before i blow?

Comment

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
            thanks , is it ok to edge every day , and how many times should i edge before i blow?
            You mean come to the point of no return? As many as possible, keeping the erec tion a long time is what improves the erection.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Working...
              X