What do you guys make of these gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys make of these gains?

I've been doing the beginner's 90 day routine for two months now, and I've decided to take my first measurement since starting to see how it's going.

When measured at its absolute longest, (BPEL while flexing,) my penis seems to have improved. It's 0.25 inches longer than what it was before. But that measurement doesn't really matter on a practical level since it's not the measurement that people can see. When I measure my "standard" erection (fully erect, but not flexing and not pressing down with the ruler,) I have not made any gains. And while it's difficult for me to accurately measure my girth, my girth doesn't seem to have changed either. (My semi-erect girth is noticeably bigger, though, which is cool. It only took a couple of weeks for that to happen.)

Anyway, what do you guys make of this? Does this two-month result sound normal? Good? Bad? Does it take more time for my "standard" erection length to increase?

Do you care what they see or what you use? Because BPEL is what you use and can fit inside your mate.
    If you saw you gained in 2 month then it's always good, Any gain is a good gain be it length, girth or even EQ.

Comment

I think it is very individual how much you gain from PEing. I have only done this for 11 days and I have already noticed a big difference in flaccid and a minor difference in EL and EG. But I might just be a lucky one, or it may slow down later in the process - who knows. Just appreciate whatever gain you make. Congratulations on the gain so far!
      08-11-2011 (28-02-2012)BPEL: 5.8" (+0.4"=6.2")EG: 4.9"(+0.1"=5") 6-months goal (08-05-2012):BPEL: 6"EG: 5.5" Long-term:BPEL: 7.5"EG: 6"

Comment

I agree. Try not to analyze it to death. You'll drive yourself crazy this way. Just enjoy the ride.

Comment

If you review the sticky on measuring you'll remember the important part is measuring the same way each time. If you duplicated your methods when you first measured but the results are higher YOU'VE GAINED!!! YEA!!

Continue conditioning and as G4 said, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Working...
          X