First MMO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First MMO?

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post, but I am indeed a beginner, so I shall continue.

Last night during my edging session, I went a little bit too far and was going to orgasm. I tried and kegeled as hard as I could and instead of ejaculating, the cum just kind of dribbled out. After that my penis stayed erect, at about an 8 or a 9 so I decided to work at it again and managed to orgasm once again. Both were extremely weak, so I'm not sure if that would count as a MMO?

Also I'm just wondering, what's harder MMO's or DO's?

And I'm also somewhat confused as to when to reverse kegel, most of the time I just edge to the PONR then kegel as hard I can, where do the RK's come in?

~TLV

world of warcraft?

Lol I thought MMO was some kind of online rope playing game?

Comment

I think it stands for Multiple Male Orgasms or something like that.

Comment

Ok lonely so you had partial ejaculation ,which is a partial success on the road to Dry orgasm(DO)
        and male multi orgasm(mmo). Well i suppose you got 2 orgasms with 1 erection and so are techniqually mmo.
        MMO is usually a series of DO though.
        Reverse kegels are often used back from ponr to control arousal level, also of course during K /rk pelvic floor training.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLonelyVirgin View Post
          Also I'm just wondering, what's harder MMO's or DO's?
          ~TLV
          Multiple ejaculation is the hardest ..

Comment

Actually he has allready done that . So do many guys as they are training for DO.

Comment

It's interesting because I remember being able to do this even before I knew about pe. After my second ejaculation my penis was still hard, but the tip was sensitive so I didn't go for a third one.

Also once you know how to MMO and DO, premature ejaculation shouldn't be a problem since you can stay hard even after you ejaculate right? Or do you still want to have stamina.

And just to get it straight, RKs are for preventing PONRs, while kegels are for preventing ejaculation?

Comment

Idealy you should be able to control the ponr and have it come and go at will . i rarely do multi ejaculation ,but yes I can have many DO and reaching ponr quickly is not an issue.

Both K and RK can be used a number of way,s but that is the most typical and easiest for where you are at.

Comment

Thanks for all the info. Right now I really have to work on isolating the pc muscle, because I look retarded when I have to clench my abs and make faces while trying to kegel as hard as I can.

Would you recommend the tennis ball method or should I just stick to normal kegels.

Comment

The tennis bal is usually used with rk by guys with pre e issues. This is the massage tthing you are talking about?

Comment

Sorry, I don't see a link, but it's the one where you sit on a tennis ball to help you isolate and strengthen your PC muscles. Like for kegeling you clench you anus, pushing the ball away while when you RK, you try to stretch your anus over the ball or something like that.

Right now I'm having trouble doing RK's, I can do them occasionally, but a lot of the times I just end up doing kegels after 1-2 RK's.

~TLV

Comment

Keep working on rk .
                        Ok I have heard of ball massage and doing rk with it, but not standard kegel previously.

Comment

Working...
                        X