big al???? and healing a hurt penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big al???? and healing a hurt penis

ok im new to this... i bought a penis program and hurt myself about 2 weeks ago and just waiting for myself to heal.. i see slight improvement day to day but i still cant keep a full erection for a long time and i orgasm super fast now... if anybody could tell me what should i do to fasten the healing process and how long should i do it for i would greatly appreciate it... also i have been thinking about when im back to normal should i get big al as a coach... has anybody had him as a coach before??? how good is his program???

Yes, stop masturbating and testing yourself to see if you're healed. And apply heat 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes. And stop worrying, get your mind off of it, it wont speed up the healing. Big al is very good, and helps many people gain and he's experienced. In my opinion it's worth it.

Comment

its bothering me cause to me its some scary shit... idk if this had happen to you or how much you have sex but if you was in my shoes you would be scared too lol... but ima take your work for it and see what happens.... yea it seems like big al's coaching would be a great place to start pe again... have you bought his program before???

Comment

If I were in your shoes I would see a doctor/uro then apply heat and stop trying to make it worst by masturbating.

Comment

If you broke your arm, would you continue to play around with it, or would you go to a doctor, get it checked out, and leave it alone until it's fixed?

Comment

ok ok you guys win lol im going to give it more time... have you guys been on big als coaching program before???

Comment

I have, but you should be more worried about leaving your dick alone and letting it heal.

Comment

Dont touch your dick! When I did hanging, I pulled something or did something, iono something f'd up. I quit PE for 1.5 months just to let it heal, its not that I was being cautious its just that it took that long for the pain to go away. If you lack the will power to keep your hands off your dick, a male chastity belt may come in handy.

Comment

Give it the time to heal, talk to big all and he may give you guidence on healing as well as coaching. Tell him your situation and he will guide you correctly. Many here have used his program with great success. I have not but I have PMed many who have and I have heard nothing but good from all of them. Many of them had not gained well at all and then had great results when they went to him.
                  I think you should PM him right away and get started with info first, you can start the process while you are healing. Just let him know that you are injured, give him details and he will do you right.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

thanks everybody really... i was getting scared their lol...@ lolface woow it took that long, was your penis back to normal after that time or did the pain just go away... i dont really have pain just cant keep an erection for too long n i cum way too fast now but ima talk with big al and see what he says... @bigo and demone thanks for your insight brothers i really appreciate it... have yall ever heard of ginkgo biloba, i heard it helps you heal faster

Comment

ok just a quick update... its been about 2 months since i hurt myself and it has gotten better sonce i last post... i would say my eq is about 100 for about 5 mins then it lingers around %85-90... i also feel i have to cum in about 5 mins but i now could controll it but i have to stop for a few secs but then my eq goes down to about 60-70... then when i start up again i feel like i have to cum again when i was pretty good at controllong it before... i do masturbate everyother day but thats just to see where im at, i dont even do it for pleasure... i still feel like this is too long but ill do anything to go back to how i was before... i dont even try to have sex and its really messing with me... idk how long this is gunna last and that scares me.. also in these 2 months i got morning wood only twice and i use to get them all the time... i even kinda feel i lost size but maybe thats me.. can anyone tell me what else i could do... i do use a heating pad every other day for about 30 mins and been taking ginko biloba...

Comment

Working...
                      X