Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these signs of negative PI?

Hi gang,

I've been doing the beginner routine for a little over a week (1 day on/2 days off). So far I have felt no pain or discomfort during or after the exercise. I still get morning wood but my EQ seems slightly decreased.

But last night was the first time I had have sex with my wife since starting PE and it hurt my penis when I slightly bumped her cervix (before I could slam that thing with no problem). Also my penis felt sore after sex and I noticed a very slight reddish/brownish discoloration on the base of my penis (actually the discoloration could have been there already but never noticed it - it is very slight).

Are these negative PI signs or just normal?

Thanks!
    Starting 11/24/17.....01/25/18.............Goal
    BPEL: 7.125"............7.5".....................8.5"
    MSEG: 5.25"...........Didn't Measure.......6.5"

Hi Deeze6,

It appears you overworked your penis. Sex is considered a mild form of PE here. So adding sex to your routine tipped the scales for you.
    You need to cut back a little (not on sex )
    Weaker ED is a negative PI (although it can mean that your tunica has grown and you have to work on the smooth muscle-but this is not what happened to you; you're a beginner)
    The discoloration could be due to gripping the base too hard or from pulling your pubic hair out while jelqing.

Take a few days off to recover. Be more gentle on the grip. Warm up properly. That should do.

Cheers!
    Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

Thanks Todger!
      Starting 11/24/17.....01/25/18.............Goal
      BPEL: 7.125"............7.5".....................8.5"
      MSEG: 5.25"...........Didn't Measure.......6.5"

Comment

Working...
      X