Seeking Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Advice

Hi guys, I've been on the site once or twice before and finally decided to commit to a membership and try to get this started for the new year. I plan on beginning exercises and had a few initial questions. I was wondering first off what a recommended beginner routine is and how often it should be done (sorry, this has probably been answered a million times but i my computer is glitching and keeps telling me to finish activating my account even though i did so i cant access many pages). Second, my penis when erect bends upwards and has a banana-like shape and i was wondering how i could make it more straight. Thanks in advance and happy 2009 everyone!

RocketRocket

Welcome to the PE Gym. Start with the main page and look at the Beginners Guide, this will help you to get started. Jelqing will generally help you with you penis. Also try the 90 day Beginners routine.
    Dustpan
    Last edited by Dustpan; 01-03-2009, 07:12 PM.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by RocketRocket View Post
      Hi guys, I've been on the site once or twice before and finally decided to commit to a membership and try to get this started for the new year. I plan on beginning exercises and had a few initial questions. I was wondering first off what a recommended beginner routine is and how often it should be done (sorry, this has probably been answered a million times but i my computer is glitching and keeps telling me to finish activating my account even though i did so i cant access many pages). Second, my penis when erect bends upwards and has a banana-like shape and i was wondering how i could make it more straight. Thanks in advance and happy 2009 everyone!
      Most penises have a slight upwards curve (like a banana) so yours may be completely normal.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X