Aroused or Not/ Jelq grip: hard/ moderate/ light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aroused or Not/ Jelq grip: hard/ moderate/ light

I didn;t found an answer to my questions with "search" function, so her I am...
    1. I was wondering if jelqing is more effective if I am sexualy aroused(not to much )? I would say that i fell the penis more relaxed. Is this way better?
    2. About the grip when jelquing. I saw that some old members recomended a "light" grip. But what means "light"? So light that you would fill the penis with blood, enough to make him hang? Or "Light" that you pump the penis, give it a good streth and when you reach the gland you can fell whith the free hand your head skin stretch to the maximum( if you try to press the head with the free hand you can't, because of the great presure created inside) ?
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

NoS

It is recommend that you Jelq at a erection level of 60-70% with a Moderate grip when Jelqing
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

lighter grip often gives you more plumpness.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thank you

But I am wondering how strong it means "light"? Light like a masage, but enough to make the penis hang after PE.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by NoS View Post
          But I am wondering how strong it means "light"? Light like a masage, but enough to make the penis hang after PE.
          Like you are jelqing an egg and you don't want to break the shell. lite and slow, If this does not result in plumness you can tighten the grip bout a mm to see if that does not produce results. If you warm up and stretch before you jelq you can expect a smoother jelq and less resistance from your semi erect penis, less rigidity.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

thanks

Thank you!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X