PE Goals in 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Goals in 2009

The most crucial step in PE is the easiest one -- picking an achievable goal. So let's discuss our goals and help each other stick with them as the year progresses.

What's your main PE goal for this year? What month/date would you like to reach that goal?

Have goals that aren't related to PE you'd like to share? Go here.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

My PE Goal in 2009

I am planning to increase the length and girth of my penis to 9.00 in X 6.50 in by Christmas 2009, also in my PE routine I am going to get back into my hanging again, which I have been neglecting this past year.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

I myself would like to achieve a 1/2" in length and girth if possible, by June.

BPEL 6 1/4"
      EG 4 3/4"

Goal
      BPEL 6 3/4"
      EG 5 1/4"

Sounds achievable

Comment

I'd like to hit my short term goal in the next 3 months. And would like to be the closest possible to 8"x6" by December
        Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
        Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
        Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

My PE goal to reach by 2010 is:

NBPEL 7'' EG 5''

I would be very happy with that.
          Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
          and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

To make my first ever definate positive gain!!!!!! To be sure its not just a measuring error it must be at least 1/4-1/2 inches. Length!

Comment

October 2009 (1 year anniversary)

NBPEL 7.5 x EG 5.75

It's gonna be hard. I might not make the length, but I'll get pretty close. I hope I'll get there.
              Radiohead
              Last edited by Radiohead; 01-04-2009, 06:03 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                October 2009 (1 year anniversary)

NBPEL 7.5 x EG 5.75

It's gonna be hard. I might not make the length, but I'll get pretty close. I hope I'll get there.

Radiohead,

Think positive, no negative waves
                Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Currently at 7.5" x 4.75" and would like to hit 7.5" x 5" by the end of March. By the end of 2009 Im hoping for 7.5" x 5.5". That might be a little optimistic but I got some dedication right now that is hard to shake!

Comment

hmmmm I dont really have a time line for my goals, esp since havent measured since october of 08. So assuming that I dont know what my measurements are at this point, I would like to gain a half inch to an inch from whatever my measurments are when I measure tomorrow. Im thinking that after I have a nice 9 inches, i'll be good and will work SOLEY on girth at that point.
                    7/31/08 Starting EL=5.5 Girth 6 bpel=6
                    10/20/08 EL= 6.25, Girth ?? , BPEL=7.5
                    1/04/09 el=6.25 Girth 6.12, bpel=7.5, fsl 8
                    8/06/09 el =6.5; girth 6.12; bpel=7.5; fsl 8.125
                    Forget the NUMBERS, I went from "you have a nice cock" to "you have an Amazing Cock" !!

Comment

Me, im going to rub copious amounts of ginger on my cock. And my goal is to reach 9" length. I have allready reached my girth goal about a month a go.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

My goal is to maintain what I have--any added girth or length will be a plus.

Comment

My goal: Perfect compliance. If I can keep constantly improving my routine, monitoring my PI's and staying consistent I'll be happy. I just know I'm the type of guy who if I set a number I'll overtrain till I get there so best to just aim for perfect form.

Comment

I agree MoreGains. If I set a target in stone I can get overly obsessive and not think of anything else (Literally) and probably overtrain. I think for some guys, any progress, however small should be their aim. I've seen alot of newbies in my time on different forums with aims which are unrealistic. I think this can lead to dissapointment, frustration, and possibly to abondoning their routine all together. If you are of this kind of nature (I guess I am talking more to newbies here than people who are experienced and know their penis) I would advise, yes, set a goal, but don't shoot too high. Just to see things are moving in the right direction can be comfort enough. Patience is definately something you need in PE.

Good luck to all, and above all: avoid negativity and doubt, believe in yourselves, be patient...and Conquer!

Comment

Working...
                            X