Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would manual stretches afew minutes a day actually work for length??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would manual stretches afew minutes a day actually work for length??

What is the best manual stretching exercise that worked for you?

Are you conditioned?

Comment

I'm not really sure steve23.. I did reach 3 months but it was on an off but I did downward stretching when I could do jelqs..

Comment

Define "few". Lot of men on the newbie gain an easy .25" from 10 minutes or so of manual stretching perhaps less. Gotta pull hard enough bro.
        Lord Harris
        Last edited by Lord Harris; 12-06-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Lord Harris!! Alright bro!! But wad would you recommend?? Doing straight down stretch 15 mins a day or doing smaller sets of stretches in many directions??

Comment

You know jelqs from jp90 add length also, because they are done at 50% or less erect level. That's why people gain quite a bit length from jp90.

Comment

I actually prefer the rotating stretches, dont know if they are the best but I always feel as if they give me a great stretch.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by NeedtoGain View Post
                Lord Harris!! Alright bro!! But wad would you recommend?? Doing straight down stretch 15 mins a day or doing smaller sets of stretches in many directions??
                Hey man. Why not alternate the two formats EOD and include BTC (between the cheeks) if your ligs are new and unstretched, that's where most get their easy newbie gains from or at least some of them. I think it's cool to have a 10+ stretch routine, I know that's when I stared to make my biggest gains but you gotta hit all the angles too. Just experiment man, and have fun. It's not a race. Be sure to fowfer afterwards to stop turtling.

IME stretching didn't really affect EQ that much, nowhere near as much as jelqing.

What are your time constraints?

Yeah low level jelqs work well too spec with a little bit of a pull on the end. Only reason I don't too much is because I am 5.5"EG already natural and don't want to impede length by accidentally adding girth.

Never tried the bundled stretches but heard good things about them.

Best thing that worked for me were JAI stretches for a few sets, followed by manuals. Really noticed a spurt doing those.
                Lord Harris
                Last edited by Lord Harris; 12-06-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I'll give it a try BigO! Thnx

Comment

Yeah steve23!! True.. I did make a 1cm length gain from JP.. But am targeting length so I want to max my length gains be4 I go into hanging

Comment

Hey lordharris! Thx man! I will start doing more on BTC and SD and then lesser on other angles.. The reason being also my hands tire out with other angles.. BTC and SD are abit easier!! Whoa! 5.5EG is quite impressive for natural! I will also try bundled stretches.. Thnx man!

Comment

Try JAI's dude, mine really grew doing them, also try doing a few cheeky sets in the day of them. Also, fowfer too my man, don't let it turtle up after session.

A cool routine I had given to me before which worked was to spend 20 minutes stretching, not timed stretches but holding one as long as possible in the downward angles until I could feel no more stretch. Could be 45 secs or 2 minutes. Then 5 minutes jelqing, then fowfer/ADS. It takes commitment as 20 minutes everyday can drag but it deffo worked.

How much PE have you done so far? Have you looked into ADS?

Yeah it's cool in most ways, like I have something of a reputation for being well endowed despite being a 6.5nbp at most lol, I am nearer 5.75" at some points.

On the downside, I accept length may be harder to gain, plus it makes my dick look stubbier overall.
                        Lord Harris
                        Last edited by Lord Harris; 12-06-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Hey lordharris! Thx man!! Yeah I will start fowfers soon bro I have tried 20 mins downward stretching using a sock stretcher.. But I was afraid I might give my dick the impression tt I'm hanging.. I stretch BTC whenever I get the time now.. BTC really makes me feel the stretch. I have finished the JP30 and have gained 1 cm in length and abit of improvement with my flaccid girth and length.. I'm going to continue jelqing but am gonna add stretches for length!! A stubbier dick would be better than a long penil dick bro.. So no worries!! thnx for the Advice

Comment

Working...
                          X