Penis curves left (how to fix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis curves left (how to fix)

Hey everyone - long story short, for years I masterbated with my right hand and have always had a slight left curve to my penis. I know that this is normal. However, a few weeks ago I decided to start masterbating with my left hand. Unfortunately it has caused my penis to curve to the left worse! About 50 degrees now. How do I go about straightening that back out? I am not looking for and increase in lenghth or thickness or for it to be perfectly straight, just not such a serve a curve like has developed recently. Thanks for you help!

Welcome to the gym. Get your self conditioned doing one of the beginer routines whuich you can find in the beginners forum sticky threads. After that you can try different methods such as jelquig against the curve. This will take time and patience as your curve did not happen over night. You can also look into extenders after your conditioning phase.
    Good luck and enjoy the gym
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

For a curve that extreme, an extender is probably the best route to go.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
        For a curve that extreme, an extender is probably the best route to go.
        I was planning on getting an extender for Christmas to help my curve. I believe an extender would help wonders.
        "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I forgot to mention that it starts to curve at mid shaft and is curved during no erection too.

Comment

If it's curved when flaccid as well, you may want to go get checked out by a Urologist to see if you have Peyronie's. Depending on the severity, you'll probably either be told to leave it alone, it'll heal in a few years, prescribed an extender, or what ever else the doctor deems fit for your case.

Comment

I just noticed a slight curve to the left, too. Masturbating with left too, but that means I`m putting more preasure on the right side of my dick, almost bending it more to the right. I`ve used a much tighter grip lately. By all logic it should curve the other way rhen, right, If masturbation has anything to do with it?

Comment

apologizes for hijacking this thread, but if I have a slight curve to the left at mid shaft while i'm erect, if I jelqing towards the right, am I building up the left side, or should I be jelqing towards the left to even the blood out?
                Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Have you read this yet? https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...html#post14739
                  ​The enemy of good is not bad
                  The enemy of good is better

Comment

I'm curved as well, i'll take that advice, when im finished with JP90 i'll get that extender and jelq against the curve, like those others guys that replied it doesnt have to be completely straight just an improvement.
                    BPFSL=
                    FG=
                    ------
                    Short Term GOAL
                    BPEL = 7"
                    EG= any gain {improve on curve}
                    *Final Goal - 8.5X6.5*

Comment

Working...
                    X