Ejaculating after PE..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculating after PE..

Ive seen both sides of this argument, some say its beneficial to ejaculate after PE(edging) and some say its harmful to your gains. I have a question for those who argue that its harmful. Physically, how would ejaculating after your workout be harmful to the gains?

Because when you do your PE, you are pretty much tearing the tissue in your penis. And afterwards when you edge, you stretch out that torn tissue and fill it with blood. I just dont understand physically how ejaculating can harm your gains.

I have heard it both ways as well. I have grown to like the feeling of NOT ejaculating after I edge. I feel hornier throughout the day, more confident, my mood is better, and more social.

Comment

I try not to ejaculate, although I sometimes do it. I don't think it's that bad as some say, but not ejaculating probably means that you have more self control.
      If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WalrusGumBoot View Post
        I have heard it both ways as well. I have grown to like the feeling of NOT ejaculating after I edge. I feel hornier throughout the day, more confident, my mood is better, and more social.
        Yea man same here. Only thing with me is that my PC muscles(i think thats what theyre called) arent strong enough to stop at the PONR, so even if I dont intend on ejaculating sometimes it happens anyways.

Comment

It would seem that the mere expulsion of fluid from the penis ought not matter. But hormonal changes occur after ejaculation, and possibly the presence of "post-ejaculate" hormones are not the one's we want for growing our cocks.

Comment

I'm not really sure about ejaculating after PE. But I read in a study done that men who don't masturbate at all or very few time gain more than guys who masturbate often. Hope this helps

Comment

Link to the study?

Comment

Through my few months of experience i find that not blowing your load has benefits. Your flaccid will look plump and nice. Also like walrus said you will be horny as shit and energetic. You have to ejaculate though... I think it's best to ejaculate 2-3 times a week after edging 20-40 min. However DONT do this after your workout. I've accidently done this a few times and my dick turtled up for about 12 hours and scared the shit out of me.. Do it on an off day, or a few hours before or after a workout. Good Luck
                One day, they will name a PE exercise after ME.

Comment

Hmm. I have never had that problem. I almost always ejaculate after PE, and my flaccid is more plump than normal for 45-60 mins after. After a couple days of heavy PE I will have a fuller flaccid for most of the day.
                  How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                  And I've been here ever since.

Comment

There is research that shows that if you refrain from ejaculation testosterone levels increase so this is beneficial to muscle growth and PE. Test levels increase most by the 7th day. Then after that return tI normal, I ejaculate at the end of day 7. It works, much better pumps and strength at the gym too.

Comment

But why would hormone levels matter for penis growth? From what little I know, growth is obtained by either stretching of ligaments or the forcing of blood into tissue cavities, causing permanent expansion. Neither of those should be affected by testosterone or other hormones. The penis has smooth muscle, but from I know you don't "work it out" like you would a normal muscle.

I'm still not sure what ejaculation has to do with penis growth. The only thing I can think of is that if you ejaculate too often, it might be hard to maintain an adequate erection level during jelqing.
                      Starting size - 8/27/2011
                      BPEL - 6"
                      NBPEL - 5"
                      EG - 4.25"

Current size
                      BPEL - 6.2"
                      NBPEL - 5.5"
                      MEG - 4.75"
                      BEG - 4.8"

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuJoe View Post
                        But why would hormone levels matter for penis growth? From what little I know, growth is obtained by either stretching of ligaments or the forcing of blood into tissue cavities, causing permanent expansion. Neither of those should be affected by testosterone or other hormones. The penis has smooth muscle, but from I know you don't "work it out" like you would a normal muscle.

I'm still not sure what ejaculation has to do with penis growth. The only thing I can think of is that if you ejaculate too often, it might be hard to maintain an adequate erection level during jelqing.
                        Suppose a certain hormone regulated the amount of blood that was to stay in penile tissue, and that after ejaculation it radically decreased and with it decreased cell carrying capacity? Wouldn't that, as you say, matter?

Comment

Working...
                        X