It's been a month so far no luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a month so far no luck

I do have a fuller erection and bigger flaccid but no girth or length gains erect. Here's my schedule.

WEEK 1 mon-fri
    warm up (hot shower)
    stretch(in shower)
    dry off
    50 jelqs into a horse squeeze/uli
    30 v jelqs
    warm down (heating pad)
    100 kegels

WEEKEND OFF

WEEK 2
    Hot shower
    stretch in shower
    dry off
    75 jelqs into horse squeeze/uli
    40 v jelqs
    warm down (heating pad
    100 kegels

WEEKEND OFF

WEEK 3
    The warm up
    stretch
    100 jelqs into horse squeezes/uli
    manual hand clamping one set of 3
    40 v jelqs
    warm down
    100 kegels

WEEKEND OFF

WEEK 4 mon-today(thur)
    the warm up
    stretch
    125 jelqs into horse squeezes/uli
    manual hand clamping one set of 5
    warm down

Starting Stats 7.1 x 5.1
    Current 7.1 x 5.1
    Short Term 7.3 x 5.3
    Goal 8 x 6.5

ANY SUGGESTIONS?!?! Should I continue this routine or not? Too intense? Not enough? Any Help is wanted/needed THANK YOU!!!

If you've only been doing PE for once month, you should NOT be doing horse squeezes or Uli's. They're an advanced exercise and shouldn't be done until at least 6 months of experience. Why not try one of the beginner conditioning routines found in the beginner section? They'll allow you to get conditioned to PE, and if you can some, that's a plus.

PE takes more than a month to see gains. Some people don't see any in the first three months, and some don't even see any in the first 6 months.

Comment

You can't put time on gains.
      "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Start with jp90, doing advance exercises will lead you to an injury, not faster gains. Doing stuff you're not conditioned for will not gain faster.

Comment

Thanks DemOne. Sorry I failed to mention I started JP 90 a month before but only for one month and decided to do more. So I'm doing to much? I should go back to the JP 90 routine for another month or two?

Comment

Go do jp90 for as long as you see gains. It's a soild routine. And try and do it 2 days on one day off. Rest days are where the healing and gaining comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by KC410 View Post
              Thanks DemOne. Sorry I failed to mention I started JP 90 a month before but only for one month and decided to do more. So I'm doing to much? I should go back to the JP 90 routine for another month or two?
              Yes, you're doing way too much. The beginner conditioning period is 3 months, not 1. One month of a conditioning routine doesn't set you up for advanced exercises.

Unless you want to really hurt yourself, less is more.

Comment

Stop thinking in terms of inches. Think in terms of penis health! If your erections are harder and more frequent, and your flaccid penis is fuller, that means your penis is healthier, congrats!

Stick with a basic routine and gains will come!!!
                Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

ULI?? Dont do tt now.. It is strictly for girth and is an advanced exercise.. U might limit your length gains bro!! Dunt worry most of us don't see gains in a month

Comment

GUYS GOOD NEWS!!! GOT GAINS not much but a GAINING!!! I took this week off cause I didnt really want to continue with the help and advice given from this thread and I was going to start JP 90 this monday. I happen to decide to measure before sex with my girlfriend just to see. And YES My girth grew .1-.2! I didnt measure my length yet but I'm happy to see some results. I know my routine is intense but I feel no sharp pains or see any changes or bruises. Yes, sometimes it feels sore down there but what muscle doesn't feel sore after working out. I dont know guys.

Comment

Dr. Lensman prescribes patience and perseverance. And be nice to big boy.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by KC410 View Post
                        GUYS GOOD NEWS!!! GOT GAINS not much but a GAINING!!! I took this week off cause I didnt really want to continue with the help and advice given from this thread and I was going to start JP 90 this monday. I happen to decide to measure before sex with my girlfriend just to see. And YES My girth grew .1-.2! I didnt measure my length yet but I'm happy to see some results. I know my routine is intense but I feel no sharp pains or see any changes or bruises. Yes, sometimes it feels sore down there but what muscle doesn't feel sore after working out. I dont know guys.
                        Good to hear. The 50 jelqs seemed fine starting, I think you should have stuck with that for about a month before adding anymore on. But i noticed you added 100 kegals on right from the start... Lots of those can kill your EQ and I think 100 was way too many starting out. Keep up the good work man.

Comment

Working...
                        X