Sore? Please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sore? Please read.

Hey guys, just started today with my routine.

Basically I warmed up with a towel ( I am going to buy a rice pad) for about 10 minutes. I then did stretches for 6-8 minutes. Then did Jelqing for 10 minutes followed by a stretch cool down.

That was probably 8 hours ago. Now my penis is kinda sore. It feels like it was , well stretched. Is this normal? Honestly I thought I was going very easy on myself, especially the Jelqing.

Should I use a heating pad for the cool down? And not stretch again after?

Any input would be nice. I really am scared that my penis somewhat feels different and I havent even made it to day 2 :/
    5.5" BPEL x 4.5" EG Current 12/8/11
    90 Day Goal 6" BPEL x 5.0" EG
    Long Term 6.5" BPEL x 5.5" EG

It's really hard to tell. Remember, you are doing things which will make your penis feel different and, being your first time, you're not sure what a good 'post workout fatigue' feels like.

If you haven't already done this, read all about physiological indicators (PIs) tonight and see how your guy feels tomorrow. Your best indicator is being in tune with the limits of your penis.

During my first few days my penis definitely felt tired, worked, or stretched. Being that I didn't feel pain and I could still muster an erection I continued. I stopped once it became uncomfortable to do the routine and rested for a couple days. PE should never hurt.

If you can't perform tomorrow's routine, take a rest day and go lighter on both the stretches and the jelg pressure during the next routine.

Comment

Hey NoMagnum, welcome to the Gym, and don't worry. What your are experiencing is just what most of us felt when we started out. Your penis will be fine. The most important thing for you to do is to read your own body. If you feel sore, rest for a day or two; you'll get better, I promise. Maybe you went at it a little to hard for a new guy, but that's all part of the learning process. So the next time you exercise, take it a little easier until you get a sense of how much your penis can handle without giving you pain. Then build up from there. That's what JP's 90-day starting routine is all about; getting your penis into condition for more strenuous exercises. Check back with us and let us know how you're feeling in a day or two.

Don't give up!

Comment

Thanks guys. I will see how tomorrow feels. Hopefully I am not doing anything wrong... I will watch some videos on how to properly jelq even though I feel like I went very easy on myself!
        5.5" BPEL x 4.5" EG Current 12/8/11
        90 Day Goal 6" BPEL x 5.0" EG
        Long Term 6.5" BPEL x 5.5" EG

Comment

Try to relax. You just performed a penis enlargement workout which included stretching your penis (with presumably moderate force) and jelqing, which forced blood through the penis in an atypical manner. I'm not sure what you expected your penis to feel like.

Comment

Sounds like a good workout to me. I suggest reading up on your PIs(Physiological Indicators). There is a thread stickied around here somewhere. As long as you can achieve an erection and you don't have and bruises, dark red spots, etc you should be just fine. Based upon your description I'm 98% certain everything is as it should be.
            Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
            Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
            Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Working...
            X