New member with few questions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with few questions..

Hi all , I from asia (india), my BPEL is ~5.1'' and NBPL ~ 4.8''.. I want to start PE and give it a shot..
    My question is .. Does PE really work? why most people say this will not work?
    If I go for surgery will it work?
    I need some motivation and encouragement which will help me to do PE..

Thanks
    Arian

hey dreamcatcher, PE does work from the feedback and all the reading i've done here.
    - Most people would say it doesnt work, most likely they are just misinformed. (cant tell from personal experience - i have just started)
    - Surgery....hmm.... its to risky !!!!...
    - Encouragement? Well you have access to this website and also you are a member which comes at no cost, surgery costs alot. You WILL get a bigger healthier penis once you give it a serious shot - i'd say one year of being consistent, but you can see results after just 3 months, try " JP's 90 day beginner program and read the forums and ask questions, the members here are veryyyyyyyyy helpful !!!!......good luck.
    BPFSL=
    FG=
    ------
    Short Term GOAL
    BPEL = 7"
    EG= any gain {improve on curve}
    *Final Goal - 8.5X6.5*

Comment

I have gained about .25" in length and a little girth. It does work but it just works a lot better for some than it does for others. Just hope your one of the "somes".
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Those who say it doesn't work can be categorized into 3 groups!!

1) Never tried it!! Just blind talk!

2) Could not stay dedicated to routine and gave up early to see results.

3) They just go with the flow saying that it doesn't work!!

PE is proven bro!! But takes time!!
        Stay dedicated to it!! It will reward you!! Good luck . Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by NeedtoGain View Post
          Those who say it doesn't work can be categorized into 3 groups!!

1) Never tried it!! Just blind talk!

2) Could not stay dedicated to routine and gave up early to see results.

3) They just go with the flow saying that it doesn't work!!

PE is proven bro!! But takes time!!
          Stay dedicated to it!! It will reward you!! Good luck . Welcome
          Even though we see people here as evidence, I would just like to point out that there are no medical/clinical evidences or experiments that show that PE works [or doesn't work!]. I think its because there are too many variables involved: genetics, diet, different exercises, etc. A lot of PE is trial and error as far as I see...

Comment

Welcome. PE does work but it take time and dedication (just talk to people here you will find it is a lovely place to be). I would not do surgery it's very risky.
            "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Welcome to the gym, I have gained an inch in length and over 1/4 in girth in just under a year so unless I hit a growth spurt at 45 years old it is working. I put a lot oif time into it but I definately fel it is worth it. Stay focused and read as much as you can because knowledge will be your best freind. Do not even think about surgery, many procedures go terribly wrong and leave people with messed up penis's.
              Enjoy the gym.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It works....(Looks down at stats)....(Looks down at Penis)... Smiles
                Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

I think i should try PE .. but I need some help . like as my penis is small,jelqing not easy due to foreskin. should I hold skin at base by 1 hand and jelq by one hand then with other hand? and how much pressure I should give during jelq?
                  And when I do stretching how much force i should use to pull flaccid penis?

Thank you all

Comment

Working...
                  X