Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with routine

Hey all,

I used to Jelq about a year ago for 3 months but i didn't see any progress so i quited, however i want to start jelqing again but i need help of some people who know how to plan a routine.. So please can some one make a routine for me i would be very thankfull just keep in mind that i live with my parents so mostly i jelq when im laying in bed (with oil) and also i haven't god verry much time a day, mostly 1 hour.

So please can somebody post a nice routine so i can start because i can't wait anymore! my Erection level scores a 5! S=O=S
    removed the dust from my andro-extender and start using it again!

Current lenght
    7.7x4.9

Check out the sticky and do the Jp90 routine.

Comment

Condition your penis using a beginner routine. Hint, check the stickies....

Oh, and don't forget to read all of the stickies.
      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Thanks guys,

i have one question is it OK to jelq while your on your back or do you have to stand up?

thx
        removed the dust from my andro-extender and start using it again!

Current lenght
        7.7x4.9

Comment

on your back is absolutely fine, if you like to stand up i am sure you could in your room, close the door.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X