Sustained an injury... need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustained an injury... need advice

For some background (in case it may be relevant to my injury), I edged (w/ ejaculating) for about 19 minutes twice last night. This was awesome, considering my previous record was once for 17 min.

I began my routine a few hours afterward. Warm-up and stretching went well... a few minutes into my jelqing, I felt a pain in my scrotum; left side, a bit of an ache, not very sharp. I (stupidly) ignored this and continued with my jelq session, which altogether lasted about 14 minutes. I completed my routine with a warm-down and stretching, as usual. Going to bed, I recall still having felt the ache.

Fast forward to this morning: I woke up, and the pain persisted. Hadn't gotten better or worse. I was busy with work throughout the rest of the day; I didn't really notice the pain when I was focused, but when I "returned" to it to see if it was still there, I could still feel it. It's now 7 PM, and yes, the pain is still there. I can't tell if it has gotten worse or better, really, it seems to fluctuate to some degree. Anyway, yeah, I don't know what to do. Obviously, I'm very nervous; the jewels are probably the last thing I want to be messed with.

So, I'm coming to you guys for advice. I realize you aren't doctors, I don't expect you to prescribe me anything or give me a conclusive diagnosis. I'm just wondering if anybody else has ever experienced this, and/or could possibly give me advice in terms of healing, alleviating, getting a clue as to what is wrong, etc. So very nervous... and uncomfortable!

EDIT: Just to clarify, I definitely WON'T be doing PE until the pain has subsided, so don't worry about that.
    expc's Progress Log
    ONE MONTH:
    BPEL: 7.0 (+0.3)
    NBPEL: 6.275 (+0.175)
    BEG: 4.9 (+/-0.0)
    MEG: 4.625 (+/-0.0)

You ever have blue balls before ?
    Sounds like this is what you have, rub one out ASAP.
    7.5"NBP (+.25")
    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
    5.75"EG (+.5")
    6" Base Girth (+..75")
    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

if the pain is at the back or base of your scrotum, where its attached, it might be a PC cramp. if it feels like its attached to the back of your testicles, the blueball diagnosis might be spot on. just because you have a dull ache doesn't mean you have an injury. these are sensative tissues with lots of nerves, but they are fairly durable. this means that minor iritation straight up hurts, and its your junk so you freak out.

if you can get a hard on, rub one out. if you can't - take an ibuprofin or two. if you're sore in two or three days, then maybe get checked.
      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
      now: 7X5
      next: 8X6

Comment

I've gotten this once or twice before and while it is probably nothing to worry about you should take off for a day or two until you feel better.

Comment

Thanks for the posts, guys. Blue balls may have had something to do with it, what with the edging and all. I rubbed a couple out, I'm pretty sure that helped things. I think the PC cramp may well apply, too-- I was feeling around my perineum, and I noticed that a certain region on the left side was really sore, whereas the right was fine. This may have to do with my kegeling, seeing as I practiced kegeling hardcore yesterday, including during edging and jelqing for the first time. I'm still pretty nervous, seeing as the pain is in/around a testicle, but these comments have been reassuring that I'm not gonna go sterile or anything, hahaha. I'm going to apply alternating heat and cooling, take some painkillers, and see where that gets me by Monday.
          expc's Progress Log
          ONE MONTH:

Comment

Alright, I'm bumping this for an update: took some pills, applied heat, and went to bed last night with significantly reduced pain... I wake up, and now the pain is in my right testicle area? The left is fine at this point... What the hell?
            expc's Progress Log
            ONE MONTH:

Comment

don't heat your balls. its not good for em. keep with the ibuprofin (hopefully you're not on vicoden) because it reduces swelling. give it another day or two before you worry. does it feel a bit like you got ball tapped on one side? if so, its probably just a bit of swelling in the little tubes down there. this is probably not much to worry about, unless the pain is really bad. if its sore, its probably cool. if it huuurrrttts, like badly, get it checked.
              The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
              now: 7X5
              next: 8X6

Comment

What you described happens to me quite often. Thought it was pretty normal?
                Beginning Stats: 1/12/2015 - EL 4.75, EG 4.25
                5 month goal 5/26/2015 - EL 5.2, EG 4.4
                Goal by 12/25/2015 - EL 5.5, EG 4.6

Comment

^ By normal, do you mean normal for people who do PE? If so, perhaps it's less than irregular... I've only been at this for a couple of weeks. Thanks for the advice RPD, both balls are hurting a lot less than the left one was yesterday, so I'm thinking I'll be good.
                  expc's Progress Log
                  ONE MONTH:

Comment

Working...
                  X