Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the bone pressed measurement the proper way to measure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the bone pressed measurement the proper way to measure?

Hi. So, i recently know that there is something called Bone Pressed Measurement. So i tried it and it came as 5.5 inches, but when not in Bone Pressed Measurement, my size is 5 inches.

Is Boned Pressed the proper way on measuring it?

Yes. It's the most accurate way and the way studies measure too. And it's all usable length during intercourse.

Comment

Something about pushing the ruler ALL the way in seems a bit false to me. NBP to slightly BP is ~0.5" difference. Slightly bp to VERY bp is another ~0.3" difference. Should we really be pressing in as far as we possibly can? Also, I think we should make a thread of what an "average" penis looks like from different angles so that people who are worried about how their dick looks can stop worrying so much about it. We can just go about it by figuring out an estimate of what's average and then find a member with a member close to that size (that's willing to take pictures of it).

Whoops, posted this before I actually measured. I'll update this in a bit when I have measurements.
      maxximizer
      Last edited by maxximizer; 12-14-2011, 10:46 AM.
      10-28
      4.5" FG // 5.5" EG
      5.75" NBPEL // 6.25" BPEL
      6.25" NBPFSL // 6.75" BPFSL

Goals:
      Short // Long
      6" NBPEL // >7" NBPEL
      6" EG // 6" EG
      7" BPFSL // 6" NBPFL

Comment

It is used in any reputable studies for penis size. And when someone is of normal weight and bodyfat the difference will be only ~1/2" or so. It is also very difficult to acquire reliable and accurate measurements for tracking progress.
        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by maxximizer View Post
          Something about pushing the ruler ALL the way in seems a bit false to me. NBP to slightly BP is ~ " difference. Slightly bp to VERY bp is another ~ " difference. Should we really be pressing in as far as we possibly can? Also, I think we should make a thread of what an "average" penis looks like from different angles so that people who are worried about how their dick looks can stop worrying so much about it. We can just go about it by figuring out an estimate of what's average and then find a member with a member close to that size (that's willing to take pictures of it).

Whoops, posted this before I actually measured. I'll update this in a bit when I have measurements.
          Have you had sex before? Because when I do, I do more pushing into my pelvic region than a slight push of a ruler does when I measure. Therefore I'm using all the BPEL.

Push as far as you can? Just push to the bone, it's not hard and only needs a light push.

Comment

Working...
          X