newbie to pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie to pe

hi guys im a new member and am new to pe i have been doing it now about 4-5 weeks with no noticeable gains yet! my current stats are 6inches erect length and 4.5 inches erect girth basically im looking to gain 1inch length and 1-2 inches in girth is this a realistic goal? what time frame would it be realistic to set as my goal. i also have an extender but its a cheap one and i find it uncomfortable any advice? how long should i wear this for? any help will be really appreciated and my girlfriend will appreciate it to :P obviously girth is my main need as i am under average
    nov 2011: bpel 6" eg 4.5"
    april 2012: bpel 6.5" eg 4.75"

goal: bpel: 7"
    eg: 5.5" to 6 "

also can some1 explain me the terminology on certain ppls threads e.g bpel, eq, etc thnx
    Last edited by w3450; 12-18-2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

For the acronyms explained goto https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

Comment

PE is a long term thing, it could take you 6 months to reach 1" in length or 3 years, it all depends on the person. And welcome to the gym!
        Extenders should be worn 6-8 hours a day to get best results after 600+ hours. That's when people start to see gains.

Comment

thnx for info guys wow 600 hrs long time haha o well i new it wudnt be easy still how would i gain girth mainly an extender wont really help will it? id like 1-2 inches girth is this possible?

Comment

Working...
          X