Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner routine

Hi everyone

I just thought id put up my beginner routine, current measurements and short and long term goal to be assesed.

Current measurements.
    14/1/09
    FL 4.5'' FG 4''.
    EL 6.5'' EG 5''
    BPEL 7''

Short term goal
    EL 7'' EG 5.5''

Long term goal
    EL 10'' EG 7'' (I WANNA BE HUNG LIKE A DONKEY)
    Warm up

Start off with 50 kegels layed in bed,i dont want to start off doing to much at first.
    Then i go in the bathroom and run a basin full of hot water,soak the wash cloth in the hot water wring it out and wrap the wash cloth around the penis, i hold it there for one minuite
    until it starts to cool down then i soak the flannel in hot water again and wrap around penis again, i continue to do this for ten mins with a one min wrap each time around my penis so my penis is warm and loose,ready for pe.

Stretches

I start off with a twenty second helicoptor shake to get the ball rolling then i do some manual stretches,first ill stretch the penis straight out, hold for 30 secs
    whilst doing gentel kegals to keep the blood flowing, then ill roll it out by rolling my penis between my palms to get the cerculation back to normal,
    then ill do a big rotating stretch to my penis 10 secs to the left and ten secs to the right a bit like im turning a giant handle,then i helicoptor shake for 20 secs again,i continue to do this routine in all the directions,left,right,up,down,this usually lasts ten mins and then im all loose ready for the jelqing.

Jelqing

I start of by getting my penis slightly aroused about 50% erect, i work at a lower erection level because i dont want to do damage and it seems easier to jelq and its more easier to milk and gauge the blood.
    Then ill lube up my hands using a water based lube, i use water based because when it starts to fade and go dry you can always wet your hands and hey presto the lube is back as it was again,this saves messing about re applying and works out cheeper to buy in the long run as you dont go through the bottle as quickly.
    So now im all lubed up and aroused im ready for action,i start the jelq at the base of the penis using a tighter grip then normal,the reason it bieng tighter is because at 50% erect im quite loose and i need to grip,this in no way causes me pain so its not as tight as you may think.
    I slowly work my ok grip towards the glands taking at least 10 secs to get there.
    Then when im nearly at the glands i bring my other hand into action i form the grip at the base,give it a little squeeze to get the blood raised then i jelq,my other hand has reached the glands by now and il hold it there just below the glands until my second hand gets half way up the shaft,then ill let go and continue working the second hand up the shaft whilst getting my first hand prepered at the base of the penis again, this is the routine i use for fifteen mins as again i dont want to do too much at once.

Warm down

Im not sure if this is the right thing to do but ive been reading some threads on here and i think im doing the right thing,here it is.
    I fill the basin up with hot water again and have a jug full of cold water near me,i soak the washcloth in the hot water,wring out then wrap around the penis for one min
    Then ill soak the washcloth in the cold water and wrap it round the penis and genitals for one min,this is the hot and cold theory,dont know if it works but im giving it a shot,ill repeat these two phases for six mins,three hot wraps three cold wraps,ending on the cold wrap to try and cement my gains.

Summery

Im looking forward to a long and sucessfull era under the pe gym,ill be listening to you guys and trying what works best for me,i hope i make good gains,even if i dont see quick gains,im here for the long haul,thanks for accepting me in the pe gym,im guna do my routine four on three off so ill workout mon to thurs and have the weekend off for rest period,do u reckon that will be ok, ill be increasing jelq time by five mins every week, ive been doing this routine for 3 days now and my night and morning wood is unbelievable , cheers guys.

IF YOU BELIEVE IT WILL GROW THEN IT WILL , NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE .

Great overview of your routine, dazz.

Thanks for accepting me in the pe gym
    I'm guna do my routine four on three off so ill workout mon to thurs and have the weekend off for rest period, do u reckon that will be ok, ill be increasing jelq time by five mins every week, ive been doing this routine for 3 days now and my night and morning wood is unbelievable , cheers guys.
    And it's good to have you

As for your routine, you should be fine with that, although it may be too much in the beginning. You may want to make it M, T, W = OFF, R, F, SAT + SUN = OFF. This will give you some much needed rest mid-week.

You may also want to start a progress journal in the progress forum.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by dazz81 View Post
      Hi everyone

I just thought id put up my beginner routine, current measurements and short and long term goal to be assesed.

Current measurements.
      14/1/09
      FL 4.5'' FG 4''.
      EL 6.5'' EG 5''
      BPEL 7''

Short term goal
      EL 7'' EG 5.5''

Long term goal
      EL 10'' EG 7'' (I WANNA BE HUNG LIKE A DONKEY)
      Warm up

Start off with 50 kegels layed in bed,i dont want to start off doing to much at first.
      Then i go in the bathroom and run a basin full of hot water,soak the wash cloth in the hot water wring it out and wrap the wash cloth around the penis, i hold it there for one minuite
      until it starts to cool down then i soak the flannel in hot water again and wrap around penis again, i continue to do this for ten mins with a one min wrap each time around my penis so my penis is warm and loose,ready for pe.

Stretches

I start off with a twenty second helicoptor shake to get the ball rolling then i do some manual stretches,first ill stretch the penis straight out, hold for 30 secs
      whilst doing gentel kegals to keep the blood flowing, then ill roll it out by rolling my penis between my palms to get the cerculation back to normal,
      then ill do a big rotating stretch to my penis 10 secs to the left and ten secs to the right a bit like im turning a giant handle,then i helicoptor shake for 20 secs again,i continue to do this routine in all the directions,left,right,up,down,this usually lasts ten mins and then im all loose ready for the jelqing.

Jelqing

I start of by getting my penis slightly aroused about 50% erect, i work at a lower erection level because i dont want to do damage and it seems easier to jelq and its more easier to milk and gauge the blood.
      Then ill lube up my hands using a water based lube, i use water based because when it starts to fade and go dry you can always wet your hands and hey presto the lube is back as it was again,this saves messing about re applying and works out cheeper to buy in the long run as you dont go through the bottle as quickly.
      So now im all lubed up and aroused im ready for action,i start the jelq at the base of the penis using a tighter grip then normal,the reason it bieng tighter is because at 50% erect im quite loose and i need to grip,this in no way causes me pain so its not as tight as you may think.
      I slowly work my ok grip towards the glands taking at least 10 secs to get there.
      Then when im nearly at the glands i bring my other hand into action i form the grip at the base,give it a little squeeze to get the blood raised then i jelq,my other hand has reached the glands by now and il hold it there just below the glands until my second hand gets half way up the shaft,then ill let go and continue working the second hand up the shaft whilst getting my first hand prepered at the base of the penis again, this is the routine i use for fifteen mins as again i dont want to do too much at once.

Warm down

Im not sure if this is the right thing to do but ive been reading some threads on here and i think im doing the right thing,here it is.
      I fill the basin up with hot water again and have a jug full of cold water near me,i soak the washcloth in the hot water,wring out then wrap around the penis for one min
      Then ill soak the washcloth in the cold water and wrap it round the penis and genitals for one min,this is the hot and cold theory,dont know if it works but im giving it a shot,ill repeat these two phases for six mins,three hot wraps three cold wraps,ending on the cold wrap to try and cement my gains.

Summery

Im looking forward to a long and sucessfull era under the pe gym,ill be listening to you guys and trying what works best for me,i hope i make good gains,even if i dont see quick gains,im here for the long haul,thanks for accepting me in the pe gym,im guna do my routine four on three off so ill workout mon to thurs and have the weekend off for rest period,do u reckon that will be ok, ill be increasing jelq time by five mins every week, ive been doing this routine for 3 days now and my night and morning wood is unbelievable , cheers guys.

IF YOU BELIEVE IT WILL GROW THEN IT WILL , NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE .

Wat is EL EG and KEGL I dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by dog_Puta View Post
        Wat is EL EG and KEGL I dont get it
        Erect length, Erect Girth, and kegels you should know about already if you've read through the beginners guide.

Comment

Working...
        X