Extra skin under penis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra skin under penis.

Ok guys heres my problem. This sucks, im gonna be having sex for the first time without a girl on the pill. So, for the first time ever I have to use a condom. So, i went out and bought some standard trojan ones. The problem is, that when I put it one, it doesnt unroll all the way. This is because I have extra scrotum skin on the under side of my penis, which is causing the condom to not be able to roll to where the end of it would be level with the base of my penis. This sucks, because this is "taking away" about 1.25 inches away from being used. Plus I dont want it to slip off. Any way, this is only leaving about one notch over 5 inches for me to use. which totally sucks. Anyway, I'll show u waut I mean. The left

=
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    = ....
    = ...
    = ...

Now pretend those equal signs represent my erection. Well those periods to the right of those last 3 equal signs represent the extra skin underneath my penis, which is making it seem impossible that I will be able to use that extra length unless Im not wearing a condom. Any ideas guys. This fuckin sucks. Thanks for reading

Well, according to the drawing, it doesn't seem like you suffer from the "turkey neck"...
    My scrotum is kind of the same but it doesn't stand in the way of the condom.
    Anyway, it's most probable you're just "new to all this condom stuff" and something that's completely normal seems awkward.
    You can't put the condom all the way to the base, you know. At least I can't.
    If you could...umm... wouldn't that pull all your pubic hair out from the penis' base? Ouch!
    Perhaps I visualized your case wrongly but it seems to me it's completely normal.

Cheers!
    Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

Originally posted by Todger View Post
      Well, according to the drawing, it doesn't seem like you suffer from the "turkey neck"...
      My scrotum is kind of the same but it doesn't stand in the way of the condom.
      Anyway, it's most probable you're just "new to all this condom stuff" and something that's completely normal seems awkward.
      You can't put the condom all the way to the base, you know. At least I can't.
      If you could...umm... wouldn't that pull all your pubic hair out from the penis' base? Ouch!
      Perhaps I visualized your case wrongly but it seems to me it's completely normal.

Cheers!

oh ok man. I know what you mean. Thatnks. Just one thing, lets say that the condom comes down to above just one inch above my base. Then when Im fucking, she takes it all, including the uncovered part (the base). Wont the end of the condom get caught up and eventually roll up? Like if the pussy lips get below the ring of the condom, will they eventually pull the condom off? Especially if shes tight? Because my cuurent GF is pretty damn tight. Thanks guys

Comment

Condoms do roll up, normal. And having a turkey neck is part of your penis it does not subtract from it but adds to it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Yes, it's possible it can come off during intercourse. However, that's not likely to happen, the pussy eating it all up, because as it slides down the shaft it will push your skin and condom down towards your body. Anyway, just try it, I am strongly convinced something like that won't happen.
          Also, you being new to condoms, make sure to push out all (as much as you can) the air out of the little bubble on top of the condom.
          If you don't there is a possibility of condom rupture.

Cheers!
          Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

Working...
          X