4 months of PE just finished... thinking about an extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 months of PE just finished... thinking about an extender

Hi all I have just completed 4months in PE now... however this week I only worked 2 days due to lack of time.I started at 5.7 bpel and 4.7 girth.

Now Im @ 5.9 bpel (+0.2) and 4.9 girth (+0.2).

My routine is totally based on jp90 routine just added some inner stretches.

I usually work out 3/4 days per week. I also do kegels and I improved a lot from 3second holds to about 20seconds now.

15min - warm up (rice sock)
    15min - stretching (directionals+rotationals and inner stretches)
    15min - wet jelqing
    15min - warm down

My main objective is to add length... so I usually jelq at low erection levels (30-40%) .

Im thinking about getting an extender now to help lenght gains... my dream is to reach about 7-7.5 in lenght and 5-5.5 in girth.
    I dont want to spend much money on an extender, I just need one that does the job... I can wear it about 4-8h a day.

I heard that we can gain 1inch in 1000hours of usage... that would be very nice.

Well, I need help from the experts... can you suggest me any extender around 40-80$ on ebay or something?

Thanks in advance.
    Starting size:
    5.7 bpel
    4.7 girth

Current size:
    5.9 bpel (+0.2)
    4.9 girth (+0.2)

Time of PE - 4months

Buy any one on ebay and try it out, they are all pretty much the same, noose or comfort strap, you wont know whats better for you until you try it.

Comment

i bought one of those ebay ones. it works but the noose are very uncomfortable, as they would be with the name brand ones too. so now i use a thick shoes lace as the tie and a long sock cut out and stiched for comfort, works extremley well, you jus have to be innovative for these kind of things

Comment

Working...
      X