Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need base strength/girth - noob help!

Hey guys,

Im new on the forums...Been PE'ing for about 2-3 months now but have a few questions. Ive got the bathmate that i use in conjunction with jelquing to help with girth although im looking to start using an extender. I have a few questions regarding the best way to cure a downwards curve to the left and gaining base strength & girth.

Me penis when erect curves downward to the left and i wanna fix this. Its almost like the right chamber got stronger for one reason i can think of (the way i used to wank) mainly. When im erect i also feel that i could do with a little more strength in the base. So here are a few questions:

- Can an extender on its own help with straightening a curve & helping with base girth ?

- Do i really have to buy an expensive extender like the SizeGenetics ? or can i make do with some $50 ones off ebay at least for a start?

- Im just a bit scared if the extender by pulling on the base might weaken the base or thin it down further? Is this true in any way?

Thanks for any help

S

Anyone for a word of advise please?

Comment

You're more likely to get a response in the Penis Devices Forum than here.
      Start - 5" x 4.6"...ish (no clue when I actually started PE)

4/1/12 - 7.25" BPEL x 5.25" MEG
      11/23/12 - 7.5" BPEL x 5.375 MEG
      11/23/12 - 8.125" BPFSL

Short Term Goal - 8" x 5.5"
      Long Term Goal - 9.5" x 6.5"

Comment

K thanks, ill post it up there...

Comment

Try stretching up and to the right. What you need to do is workout the left chamber. Do exercises in the opposite direction of your curve. I have also found that the penis usually curves from masturbating in the same fashion and also which pant leg it hangs. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

staccato, welcome to the PE Gym.
            You say you have been doing PE for 2-3 months? What sort of routine are you on?
            With my 90 day routine, I gained base girth first and then was able to build girth on up the shaft.
            My base girth is very powerful, @7 3/4" and tapers up to 6 1/2" mid shaft.

Edit: But, I have been doing PE for over 9 years. So, start slow.
            JonPop
            Retired Sr. Administrator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by JonPop; 01-16-2012, 11:58 AM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
            X