Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gripping, stretching, jelqing for uncut men

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gripping, stretching, jelqing for uncut men

    I am uncircumsized.

    I know the recommendation for stretching is to grip about 1 inch behind the glands of the penis...unfortunately for me, I find when I do this..the moment I begin pulling my dick forward..my hand and foreskin slide forward back over the head of my penis. The only time stretching has ever worked for me is when I grip just beneath the glands using the "helmet" of my head as the "block" after I kegal enough blood in so the stretch can happen.

    Thoughts/Recommendations?

  • #2
    Sounds like my style of stretching. Always done this. It is a great way of stretching "section 1".

    Ps.Im uncut.
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
      Sounds like my style of stretching. Always done this. It is a great way of stretching "section 1".

      Ps.Im uncut.
      what you and I do though..isn't it recommended to NOT do that?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bulldog28 View Post
        what you and I do though..isn't it recommended to NOT do that?
        If you know what your doing,then there is no problem at all.
        I know my body much better than anyone else and I know what works for me.

        But if your a newbie and not very experienced with your penis,then do what others "recommend".
        After you have gotten to know your unit,you can adapt your stretching to what feels the best for you.

        I love my way of stretching,I know it works,It feels good and comfortable,and I shall continue with it.
        Start:2008-10-4
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

        Comment


        • #5
          are you suppose to stretch and jelg with the forskin pulled back because ive always stretch and jelg with the forskin over the head of the penis ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by b123 View Post
            are you suppose to stretch and jelg with the forskin pulled back because ive always stretch and jelg with the forskin over the head of the penis ?
            What works best for you?

            I do not pull back my Foreskin when Stretching.
            But I do when jelqing.

            What is the difference, zro
            Start:2008-10-4
            Reborn Alpha Male
            BPFSL (18")
            FG (10 cm )
            BPEL ( 23 cm)
            MEG (15 cm)
            ----
            EQ (~ 8)

            Comment


            • #7
              I was uncircumcised until the age of 20. I can tell the uncut men that it's a worthwhile surgery to get done if you were ever thinking about it. It's quite a large decision to make but personally I felt it was worth it. Rather quick recovery considering what they have to do to you.

              When I was uncut, I used to be able to pull back the skin enough so that I could grip my thang firmly behind the head. Which isn't much different from what I do now, actually. I also often use my glans as a stopper, although I just moderate carefully how hard I squeeze and watch closely for over engorgement.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jelqasaurus View Post
                I was uncircumcised until the age of 20. I can tell the uncut men that it's a worthwhile surgery to get done if you were ever thinking about it. It's quite a large decision to make but personally I felt it was worth it. Rather quick recovery considering what they have to do to you.

                When I was uncut, I used to be able to pull back the skin enough so that I could grip my thang firmly behind the head. Which isn't much different from what I do now, actually. I also often use my glans as a stopper, although I just moderate carefully how hard I squeeze and watch closely for over engorgement.
                no way...I like mine how it is...plus I have a condition that would probably require me to lose size in order for them to

                a. circumsize me
                b. fixed my bend (downward bend)

                its a condition called chordee I was born with, but I am fine with how my wang is/works...just would love to see it slightly bigger and straighter, but its not a deal breaker...I have a good size now (7.75 x 5.5).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                  What works best for you?

                  I do not pull back my Foreskin when Stretching.
                  But I do when jelqing.

                  What is the difference, zro
                  kind of the same, except when jeqling the foreskin naturally goes back over the head.

                  I can do stretching with or without the skin over my head. If I don't want my ball sack skin moving forward too, then I will pull the skin back...but sometimes I can stretch with it over the head.

                  If I jelq, my head usually gets nice and plump inside the foreskin...kind of funny looking

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Stretch with the forskin going over the glans, this is a part of your penis not an alien. im cut but it seems the faster growing uncuts are jelqing the skin forward also stretching the skin forward seems to amke sense. If stretching is a probelm do bed fowfers. Or like do grab right behind the glans be careful though. don't pull your glans off. Warm up at least ten minutes before stretching.


                    For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      so it IS ok to to jelq and such with the foreskin over the head?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X