Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I overtraining? and other questions

Hi

I started JPs program sunday, and I ironed out some kinks in jelqing allready. I do however have a couple of questions:

1. Am I overtraining?
    I experienced a little bit of turtling last night, it drew back for 5-10 minutes, but it responded and came out again after a little pulling.
    Also, I have a semihard flaccid. Not really hard, but definately not as soft as it usually is. Are these things signs I jelq with too much force or too many reps??
    I did ejaculate sunday, but I didn't yesterday. (trying to cut back on masturbation and visual aids as part of PE).

2. What is the thing I am feeling?
    When jelqing I have ... not a lump... but there is a part of the shaft where it feels like I have extra tissue or something inside. The first couple of inches are nice and even, the I reach a slightly softer/slimmer area, and then I reach the "lump"(which is not a lump, but not sure what else to call it). it's half an inch where I can feel more tissue inside.
    It is soft and smooth, and not painful when jelqing, I just have to loosen the grip a little to get past the area.
    What is this? Is it normal? will it smooth out over time? Should I be extra careful?

3. How to get a grip?
    When doing streches, I am obviously not lubed, but I have a problem getting a proper grip. I don't know if it's because I am pulling too hard, or my grip is not correct. When I pull hard enough to feel the stretch in tendons, I tend to loose the grip easily. I have a small glans, and I shouldn't be pulling that anyway should I?
    Anyway, I'm using the OK grip, but I have to squeeze really hard to get the proper grip. Do you guys have any tips?

4. Relaxing
    I have been doing kegals all day yesterday, and I feel a little fatigue... should I take every other day off from that?

5. Vaseline.
    Is it ok for jelqing? or is it not really slippery enough?

General comments.
    After just two days, I have more spontaneous erection, EQ is going up and I general feel my penis more... obviously. I seriously hope I can stick with the routine and learn MMO and get EQ in the 9-10 range every time.

Thanks for a great forum

1. You may be over training. JP's routine can be very hard, even though it is a beginner routine. I'd recommend you do 2 days on 1 day off, and lessen the amount of jelqs, and slowly build up to the amount stated in the routine.

2. Before I answer this, if you have to loosen your grip just to go over this 'lump' you're gripping to hard. As for the lump, it sounds normal to me. I read a thread about these about a month back, but I can't seem to relocate it. I have a coupe of these lumps also, and I like em.

3. If the OK grip isn't working for you, another alternative way you can grip is with your forefinger and thumb in a pinching position with both hands. The left forefinger and thumb grips the left side of the penis under the glans and the right hand grips the right side. This gives a fairly good grip.

4. Don't over do it with the kegels. Find a simple beginners routine with the search function on these forums. And yes, even kegels need rest days. Don't forget about reverse kegels also.

5. Can't answer this question since I've never used or even felt Vaseline before. I personally use baby oil gel, and that works good for me.

There's also a MMO group on these forums, feel free to join that to learn more about it. Sounds like you are headed in the right path, good luck and hope you stick around!
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

1 & 2
      I can't really change to 2 on, 1 off, Time issues... I'm going 4 on, 3 off since that is what fits.
      I loosened the grip, and it feels much better, no soreness today

3. I tried that grip, it is very unhandy still, my glans is simply very small, and I can't really get a proper grip. I mixed it with the ok, and I got the stretches done. I gripped a little harder, and my glans went red, but no soreness or discoloring today. Practice I guess.

4. I'm cutting back on kegels, and mixing with reverse... Thanks.

5. I tried with some silicone lube, it felt good, but not much different than vaseline, going to stick with it. for now.

I hope to stick around too
      If I can just get my girlfriend hooked on the idea as well... she is a nurse, and very sceptic that this works.

Comment

Working...
      X