Jelqing over Veins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing over Veins

Is it OK to jelq an OK grip over veins? I have one or two massive ones running along the top of my shaft. I think they have gotten bigger due to jelqing. Im not keen on making them bigger as veins arfe used to blood outflow from the penis not into it.

Its just I think a full ok grip is more effective than an ok grip which is loose over the veins. Even when the pressure of the jelq is lower, it feels better to lock out the ok grip. But worried about those veins.

Thanks

It should be fine. Just make sure you use the feather lite grip until you know how hard to jelq.
    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Don't worry about the veins and their increased size affecting your EQ or anything like that; you'll be just fine. Enhanced vascularity is part of the deal with PE, and women LOVE a penis that looks vascular and strong. How much vascularity you get out of PE is dependent on genetics, just the same way that you'll see 2 guys at the gym curling the same weight, arms pumped up to same size but with one guy having veins that look like pvc pipes running through his arm while the other guy has barely any vascularity at all.

Comment

You ought to see my veins, two big ones. One going north and south, the other going south east.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          You ought to see my veins, two big ones. One going north and south, the other going south east.
          Mine really stick out too, ever since I started here at the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
            Mine really stick out too, ever since I started here at the gym.
            That my son is a good PI and a sign of future growh.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              That my son is a good PI and a sign of future growh.
              Thats good, because I love to grow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                Thats good, because I love to grow!!!!
                Me to.

Comment

hi all so me seeing my veins more is a good thing i started 1/15/09 but have not seen nothing exceped it gets fatter then gose away can any one help

Starting 1/15/09 NBPEL 7'' EG 5''

Now BPEL 7'' EG 5''

Goal 3/15/09 BPEL 7.5'' EG 5.5''

Comment

SA: just make sure you watch out for the veins on top of the penis (the Dorsum: the side facing up) - the whole top of the penis, in fact. I may be a little obsessive over this, but everybody should be really careful with the dorsums of their penises.
                    Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                    :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
                      SA: just make sure you watch out for the veins on top of the penis (the Dorsum: the side facing up) - the whole top of the penis, in fact. I may be a little obsessive over this, but everybody should be really careful with the dorsums of their penises.
                      Can you explain a little more what do you mean? Why should we be careful?
                      Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
                      Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
                      Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

when i get that pinchy feeling i grip it easy thsts what you do right?

Comment

Working...
                        X